Is Josh Allen just a taller Tyrod Taylor

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Taylor passed for 19 yards and was benched never to be heard from again.  

You realized our qb passed for 80 yard in a W?  He “led” a comeback where his coach won’t let him throw the ball past the line of scrimmage?

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why?  Because it does follow the cult?

we replaced Tyrod (and I wanted to) because he wasn’t good enough passer.  We are in a pass first league where records are being set and we are barely averaging 100 yards!  

Besides blind faith and trusting the process, why is anyone confident in this regime’s offensive scouting?

You realize he's a rookie who split starting reps with 2 other guys in training camp playing in just his 4th game with a lousy receiving corps around him, right?  Did you see how many yards Rosen and Darnold put up?

• Thank you (+1) 4

Why?  Because it does follow the cult?

we replaced Tyrod (and I wanted to) because he wasn’t good enough passer.  We are in a pass first league where records are being set and we are barely averaging 100 yards!  

Besides blind faith and trusting the process, why is anyone confident in this regime’s offensive scouting?

Because the post is pointless and adds nothing to the community.  There is no reason to come on here and slam the rookie QB except because you want to troll. Sensless.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

?

all we heard this offseasin is sin is our passing game couldn’t get worse.  Well in a league where offense records are being set, we are barely over 100 yards passing!  

Wins are always nice but other Bills qb would be getting killed for this game.  This is Allen’s 3rd won in 2 years where he passed for under 100 yards.  Isn’t that why we got rid of Tyrod?  

Are you drunk 3rd win in 2 years?

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

I know the whole 'he has no one to throw to' thing gets tossed around a lot,

I honestly can't remember a time when the Bills had such a poor group

of wide receivers. It's ridiculous to even have this conversation at this point.

It's a pointless conversation.

If the running game isn't working, Allen has NOTHING to work with as a rookie QB.

The kid gets the benefit of the doubt as he gains experience while it's McBeane's job to get talent around the kid. Case closed.

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

You are better than this OP. I would expect this from one of the newer posters sent over after that other site closed down. 

I’m sorry.  I’m venting.  Allen was the last guy I wanted the Bills to draft.  He seems to have the right attitude but his scouting report is dead on.

he is displaying all the things Taylor got killed for.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m sorry.  I’m venting.  Allen was the last guy I wanted the Bills to draft.  He seems to have the right attitude but his scouting report is dead on.

I hear ya. I am looking at Allen as Allen. He is a rookie. If I see Allen doing the same things in game 25 as he is in game 4, then I will be with you. We need to remind ourselves even the good quarterbacks make ‘what the heck’ plays. Go watch Big Ben’s pick just before half today. He literally through a jump floater into the end zone that got picked. 

I want to see the qb progress. I was this way with Tyrod. I gave him a pass and wanted to see progression. The progression never came. So for me Tyrod had to go. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

?

all we heard this offseasin is sin is our passing game couldn’t get worse.  Well in a league where offense records are being set, we are barely over 100 yards passing!  

Wins are always nice but other Bills qb would be getting killed for this game.  This is Allen’s 3rd won in 2 years where he passed for under 100 yards.  Isn’t that why we got rid of Tyrod?  

Dude's playing behind the 32nd ranked offensive line and WR corps in the NFL and he's 2-2 with a huge win in Minn and a game winning drive today. Anyone who compares Allen with Taylor is, well...I would just rethink your original post.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Literally none of the bolded is true. None. 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The church of Tyrod won’t go away

Haha.  So predictable.  Guess what?  For the last 2 years, I wanted to move on from Tyrod.  ?

i just hate double standards.  I hated this games from Tyrod and I hated it today.  And Allen has had more of this games in college than people want to admit.  It’s worrisome. 

Positive note.  Defense played great.

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You should be sorry. We get that you dont like Allen but to make this absurd post on a day we got a win is really not fun. I am not going to get drawn into a win-less conversation about the many things wrong with your original post and subsequent replies.

In past years, we gave MAJ Bobby grief for his tireless anti-TT crusade. Please don't stoop to that level. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago

7 minutes ago, GreatComeback said:

Difference is - Allen is a rookie that was considered to be very raw coming out of school.  Tyrod was a 7 year vet when he was throwing for 100 yards.

To speak to your points - both are limited passers

Agree 100%.   But that’s why I hated the Allen picl.  Do you trust the Bills to develop a raw qb?  This regime has failed at almost every offensive personnel move.  Now, We just have to trust them?

I should have known the mob would be out in full force after this win. Sad. 

I thought it was pretty obvious that after watching balls bouncing off receivers chests and Allen getting killed last week the coaches decided to get the running game in gear. They also knew they could keep Tenn in check so it would be a low scoring game. It worked!!

there will be games when Allen drops back 30+ times. Be patient. 

Agree 100%.   But that’s why I hated the Allen picl.  Do you trust the Bills to develop a raw qb?  This regime has failed at almost every offensive personnel move.  Now, We just have to trust them?

Um, what else would you suggest?

Just now, Fan in Chicago said:

You should be sorry. We get that you dont like Allen but to make this absurd post on a day we got a win is really not fun. I am not going to get drawn into a win-less conversation about the many things wrong with your original post and subsequent replies.

In past years, we gave MAJ Bobby for his tireless anti-TT crusade. Please don't stoop to that level. 

I heard Eagles fans booing tonight.  It is stupid but you can’t get frustrated with your team?  We should just be happy with this offense?  

Im sure Allen is a good dude.  But man, other qbs would get killed for this.  Sorry for having expectations for the highest drafted Bills qb ever to get 100 yards passing.