This wont go over well...but Sean Mcd is a good coach

Hebert19

Seriously.  This roster is ****.  We are in full rebuild mode.  Last year too essentially.  Yet this team wins games. 

Give this guy some actual talent and we will be a very good team.  

Yes.  He has some issues.  And yes he shouldn't have anything to do with talent selection but he can coach. 

He adjusts.  Doesn't yet mid game very well.  But game to game he fixes stuff.  Just as he did last year.  

This team should rival the 0 and 16 browns last year yet here we are 2-3 with a green rookie QB a ****ty oline and no wrs.  He deserves some credit. 

• Like (+1) 14
  • Thank you (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

Seriously.  This roster is ****.  We are in full rebuild mode.  Last year too essentially.  Yet this team wins games. 

Give this guy some actual talent and we will be a very good team.  

Yes.  He has some issues.  And yes he shouldn't have anything to do with talent selection but he can coach. 

He adjusts.  Doesn't yet mid game very well.  But game to game he fixes stuff.  Just as he did last year.  

This team should rival the 0 and 16 browns last year yet here we are 2-3 with a green rookie QB a ****ty oline and no wrs.  He deserves some credit. 

Not to argue your overall point but the talent on this team is better than many give it credit for- we are below nfl average talent overall but not 2008 lion bad.

I agree that McD can coach.  The overall talent on this team is poor, and he has coached the team to two wins against good teams so far this season.  I understand there also have been blowout losses, but I think it is a mini-miracle that this team is 2-3 at this point.  I do have concerns about the coaching on the offense side of things, but I think McD is good at keeping the players believing that they can compete, even after bad losses.  McD needs a stellar OC.  I do not believe that Daboll is that guy, and if he is not, then McD needs to find one as soon as possible.

I've been saying this- he's going to be a Bill for a long time. He's a natural .

8 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

For the talent we have had its fantastic. 

With a Rookie and backup QB and totally renovated defense, it's a pretty big accomplishment

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Review Dick Jauron’s record and you will be amazed he got 7 wins too.  SM has a ton of power and bares a huge part of the crappy roster, especially on offense.

Jauron wishes he could have drafted as well as McD and Beane have

The people freaking out last week and calling for firings all the time are just short sighted. 

This is a developmental season plain and simple. Toss these young guys out there and let them play and see what you got at the end of the year. The “holes” we see now may not be holes next year. There’s something to be said about coaching and developing your young talent. 

We all know the first round picks are expected to be elite one day, but we forget about developing mccloud and other draft picks, young free agents brought over. If these guys continue to get better and better the “hole” we complain about now isn’t so important next year. Gotta get through the growing pains this year, they have a plan and no matter how much we question it they are sticking to it. They wanted a fresh salary cap to work with, and a young core of talent to build with. After this season they have all that. 

What they do with it is the true test if they stay in buffalo and have success long term. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Jauron wishes he could have drafted as well as McD and Beane have

This point doesn’t make sense.  Are you saying McBeane have more talent this Jauron got more out of his less talent?

and SM is a dime a dozen nfl head coach and that’s perfectly fine.  I think he could have a good career.  He just has way too much power.  

I agree. I think he’s the best coach we’ve had around here in 2 decades, and it’s not close. I’m more excited about the direction of the team than I can ever remember in my life as a Bills fan.

However, someone needs to take the challenge flags away from him. Please, for the love of God do not let the man challenge.

• Like (+1) 1