McDermott and Beane ought to feel utter terror about Allen

I’m also on the pie wagon, but with a caveat. I don’t like fruit fillings.  Apple and cherry pie need to get a hobby. I’ll do grape pie, but I had to be the ones the lady sells out of her house in Naples. 

It’s sad, but this site has become silliness after silliness. This thread, like so many others, are a knee jerk reaction to the Bills not going to the Super Bowl this year. 

There is a plan. No one on this board knows it. It involves losing and winning, pain and happiness, etc.

If you can’t see what’s taking place, you are an observer and should, for the benefit of the many, not be starting threads on this site. 

Ugh. 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, TroutDog said:

It’s sad, but this site has become silliness after silliness. This thread, like so many others, are a knee jerk reaction to the Bills not going to the Super Bowl this year. 

There is a plan. No one on this board know it. It involves losing and winning, pain and happiness, etc.

If you can’t see what’s taking place, you are an observer and should, for the benefit of the many, not be starting threads on this site. 

Ugh. 

Lie. ;) The plan is not to lose. That is not part of the plan.

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Pie.  Key lime best thing ever, followed by chocolate pecan bourbon and then of course there's apple.

Mere cake can not compete with the awesome wonders of pie.

I feel certain that linebacker leap took at least 5 years of McDermott's heart

How do you feel about Cheescake?

29 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Cheesecake?  How do you make it?  Prepare a crust.  Prepare a filling.  Put filling in crust.  Don't be fooled by a name.  Cheesecake is a form of pie.  How is it served even?  Cut into wedges!  A pie by any other name....still pie!

There can be no argument.  Pie is simply better.  If you think otherwise, I don't know what you're eating!

Please keep the cheesecake posts in the Allen sucks threads, and the pie posts in the Benjamin sucks threads.

Thank you.

The Mods.

• Haha (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Oh so I should have said his td int ratio is good and his comp percentage is stellar.

His numbers are bad and his play is a reflection. If you think otherwise then I don't know what you're watching.

If I understand you correctly. And I think I do, you are saying that Josh Allen is a bust already! This is the reality of the situation with regard to your post: 

Your post says nothing whatsoever about Josh Allen. Yes, it is absolutely way too early to make any such pronouncements such as his being a bust. And, by the way, when you’re saying the bills should draft a quarterback next year you’re actually calling him a bust. This is 100% ridiculous! Maybe it is my own scientific training but there is absolutely no adequate empirical evidence to make such a judgment at this point. 

All your post does is say a lot about you and your judgement and credibility.   Right now, your credibility is hanging by a thread just based on this post. 

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but this one is, quite frankly, is really bad!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, teef said:

You don’t have to, but you do have to respect me as a person. 

You see, this is what makes America great.  We don't have to agree on what should go or not go in pies, but at least we can respect the other person.

Too many times people who disagree about pie get in heated arguments....it's all over my Facebook feed.  It makes me sad that differing opinions causes hatred.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 10/7/2018 at 6:03 PM, Jpsredemption said:

With Allen looking as bad as he does, even though these two did absolutely nothing offensively to help his cause, McD and Beane must be in panic mode (Derek Anderson, really?). 

You’re very mistaken if you think that Derek Anderson is being brought is to replace Allen. 

And, no offense, but the rest of your post isn’t worth commenting on.  

A lot of pies are actually custards. Lemon, key lime, pumpkin, even some cheesecakes. They contain a lot of egg yokes in the recipes.  Probably why they are so good. 

Even Boston cream pie can have a custard filling.

Edited by Gray Beard