Unsatisfying win?

DuckyBoys

Today's game was a tough one to watch.  Like a lot of Bills games it felt like they were just on the verge of losing for pretty much the whole game.  While I applaud the defenses effort in securing the win it was not the most entertaining game.  Truly a ugly win.  I wonder if Tyrod was qb if I'd feel the same or if the impatience to see Josn having the passing game going is taking away from the win.   I cant remember a walkoff win where I wasnt pumped up if not at least satisfied.  Kudos for them engineering a win

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

Today's game was a tough one to watch.  Like a lot of Bills games it felt like they were just on the verge of losing for pretty much the whole game.  While I applaud the defenses effort in securing the win it was not the most entertaining game.  Truly a ugly win.  I wonder if Tyrod was qb if I'd feel the same or if the impatience to see Josn having the passing game going is taking away from the win.   I cant remember a walkoff win where I wasnt pumped up if not at least satisfied.  Kudos for them engineering a win

Ya'all nutz!

• Like (+1) 1

OP is absolutely right. This is a grounded, realistic take. I, too, am happy to escape with the win. But this game was just that. An exposure of the true team. If you are happy squeaking games by and going 7-9, kudos. This team is for you. Until we wake up and realize this is an offensive league, we will not truly compete. 

Unless you are a great team there is no such thing, and even then anyone would be hard pressed to actually believe that. 

That doesnt mean it is out of bounds to be critical after a win. There really is no correct answer. It's like a terrible pass that should never have been thrown and easily should have been intercepted but it bounced right and was a touchdown. It's still a TD. Sure you can rightfully criticize it but it counts. So there are two legitimate schools of thought.

When you are the stage the Bills are in, however, there is no such thing as an unsatisfying win. Except for your very best bittchers. 

• Like (+1) 4