Best place for getting pizza and beer?

Adamb412

1 hour ago, johnnychemo said:

Yeah, most mom and pop pizza joints have excellent pizza. Personally I like Penora’s on Broadway in Depew. 

We just had take out from them last night.I remember the take out only white house they had on Penora and Terrace right by the railroad tracks.....mid 70's before they bought what once was a florist store/nursery.

Edited by Misterbluesky

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Santoras is really good on both accounts and i personally recommend the one across from UB north where the person picking the beer selection is very good at that job!!

Oh, I spent a couple beer time units there a few weeks ago. Passed on the pizza as I was hell bent on Duffs wings, only to find a crazy long wait during Saturday college football. Heartbreaking! Thanks to @plenzmd1 for the only good wings I got all weekend. Shame on me....

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh, I spent a couple beer time units there a few weeks ago. Passed on the pizza as I was hell bent on Duffs wings, only to find a crazy long wait during Saturday college football. Heartbreaking! Thanks to @plenzmd1 for the only good wings I got all weekend. Shame on me....

Do you fellas from out of town ever invite locals to hang out with you?