The Bills' D is Starting to Take Form - Now Number Three in DVOA

I'd say top 10 right now.  Maybe things have changed since early in the year, but those first 2 games still count.  Lets see them allow less than 30 points in the next 2 games combined (NE and Indy) then I'll entertain thoughts of the best D in the league.

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Bills might statistically have the best unit in  the NFL after another tremendous game. Came in 6th in the NFL, allowed a season low 216 yards to Texans...

D just seems to keep getting better and better, even with an O who keeps them on the field a lot more than you would like.

If not they have to be top 5. They have been nothing short of tremendous since the 2nd half of the Chargers game...

They might. Easily top 5. Can't help but think AJ Mccarron would actually win a bunch with this phenomenal defense. 

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

No, we don't have the best defense in the NFL.

But Houston definitely has one of the worst starting QBs.

before or after the Bills...?

Edited by 87168

Right...the guy who was looking to become the first player in NFL history with 375+ yards passing 4 consecutive games today and who led an offense averaging 440 yards per game that didn't even get half of that today.

Seems right tho.  

• Like (+1) 3

But wait.  I said he regressed and got butchered.  Watson is far worse this year.  Skip the stats and watch the games.

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

But wait.  I said he regressed and got butchered.  Watson is far worse this year.  Skip the stats and watch the games.

He had a 94.6 QB rating going into today and completed over 65% of his passes this year.  I wish our QB could "suck" like this.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2

What a wasted effort today. They played so well. Only for Peterman to piss it away. Texans we’re giving us 5 yards on first down tied 13-13 with a minute and a half to play  Peterman missed Benjamin so bad McDermott should have run it twice and punt . Hope the D could get us to OT. WTF 

If on any other team but the most pathetic one, our defense would be #1 in the league.
Our defense has the true spirit of Buffalo. They fight every single down despite being put in impossible situations time after time...week after week.
Our offense is unworthy of being on an NFL field. A "frail shadow" of the prolific offenses of our past, they exhaust our defense time and time again by their ineptitude and insolence. 
Even the 2000 Baltimore Ravens had a better offense then these losers...this refuse that we put on the field Sunday after Sunday. 

Yet the defense continues to fight hard every Sunday after being humbled for 2 weeks...they get turnovers in opponents territory, they generate pressure almost every down and the secondary is elite.  They fight every single down.
Yet the offense is a such a disgrace, that their valiant efforts will be forgotten completely in time. 
So this post is to say thank you Kyle Williams, Thank you Tre Davious White, Thank You Lorenzo Alexander, Thank You Rafael Bush, Thank You Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer. Thank You Bills Defense you will be forgotten perhaps by everyone who follows this game, and someday the memory of how hard you played will be forgotten, but may you and the true Bills fans meet again...in Valhalla.

Maybe.

Tre White IS the leagues best corner.

I wish LoRax was 25...  He is playing SO well but for how much longer?  Today was actually one of Kyle's best games as well.  Bending the edge on the pass rush!!  lol.  

Edited by SWATeam
  • Like (+1) 1