The Bills' D is Starting to Take Form - Now Number Three in DVOA

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

47, 31, 22, 20 were the most they have given up.  4 of 6 games. 

22 at Lambeau against Aaron FREAKIN Rodgers when the bills offense couldn't stay on the field and they only gave up 13 yesterday.

stop it.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

22 at Lambeau against Aaron FREAKIN Rodgers when the bills offense couldn't stay on the field and they only gave up 13 yesterday.

stop it.

OK, we'll just pick off the outliers and gamers against Aaron Rodgers and redo the numbers. 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

OK, we'll just pick off the outliers and gamers against Aaron Rodgers and redo the numbers. 

no. it counts. but you would have told me before that game the defense would GO INTO Lambeau against Rodgers and force 2 to's while allowing 22 I would take that. 

and again. the defense only allowed 13 pts yesterday. 

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

no. it counts. but you would have told me before that game the defense would GO INTO Lambeau against Rodgers and force 2 to's while allowing 22 I would take that. 

and again. the defense only allowed 13 pts yesterday. 

That's fine, but wasn't the OPs original point.

As the year began, I and many others thought our defense would be good but our linebacking might be a problem with a rookie [20 yrs old]  calling signals plus a 2nd year guy  [Milano] with practically no experience and a 35 yr old. I think they have been great! Germaine has lots to learn but he WILL be very good. Milano has been lights out and Lorenzo has been playing better than he ever has. This entire defense looks great, even Jordan Phillips as new as he is has been a good addition.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to The Bills' D is Starting to Take Form - Now Number Three in DVOA