The Walking Dead and the Whisperers

What a ***** episode IMO. To jump from thriving communities to broken and needy is a plot gap I can't overlook. 

Issue aside, the whole show is moving towards mini plots that are stupid and not meaningful to me (Gabriel/Doctor/Rosita)

In just a short time, they've managed to butcher a majority or the original cast and try to force feed new characters (Lydia/Enid's boyfriend/Alpha) that I have no interest in. 

How are the whispers more of a threat/challenge than the Saviors used to be?! 

My guess is the woman on the radio is Jadis/Anne.  She’ll eventually tell them Rick is still alive.  It will be the reason why Michonne leaves, to go find him.  She’ll leave the kids with Negan to watch over.  Then when the movie eventually comes out we’ll see Rick and Michonne again.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

What a ***** episode IMO. To jump from thriving communities to broken and needy is a plot gap I can't overlook. 

Issue aside, the whole show is moving towards mini plots that are stupid and not meaningful to me (Gabriel/Doctor/Rosita)

In just a short time, they've managed to butcher a majority or the original cast and try to force feed new characters (Lydia/Enid's boyfriend/Alpha) that I have no interest in. 

The kingdoms infrastructure has been dying for a while.  It’s why Henry left to train at Hilltop.  

The fair was meant to help all but mainly the kingdom.   

On 4/6/2019 at 2:09 AM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Agreed.

The show has jumped the shark.

On 4/6/2019 at 9:48 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

The kingdoms infrastructure has been dying for a while.  It’s why Henry left to train at Hilltop.  

The fair was meant to help all but mainly the kingdom.   

Dude!

They went from "leaky pipe" to full blown firestorm in one episode. The worst part being, they gave the implication that their lives turned to ***** because of the whispers. I refuse to believe the could have infiltrated their society with enough prowess to set forth all that damage, let alone kidnap and murder 10 ppl. 

This show should have ended with Negan.

14 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Dude!

They went from "leaky pipe" to full blown firestorm in one episode. The worst part being, they gave the implication that their lives turned to ***** because of the whispers. I refuse to believe the could have infiltrated their society with enough prowess to set forth all that damage, let alone kidnap and murder 10 ppl. 

This show should have ended with Negan.

It was not "one" episode.  It was a full season.  

As I said the pipes were bursting before Henry left to be an apprentice.

We don't know the timeline from when he meets and joins the teens little club,  then gets in trouble again and again to get locked up and then meet Lydia.

Look how "fast" they rebuilt Alexandria after the Saviors destroyed it. (even before the 6 year time jump)

New ‘Walking Dead’ offshoot to film in Virginia

A new spinoff of the hit AMC zombie series “The Walking Dead” will start filming its debut season in Virginia this summer, the state’s governor said Monday.

In a statement, Gov. Ralph Northam (D) said 10 episodes of the show will feature two young women coming of age in the wake of the zombie apocalypse depicted in “The Walking Dead,” an AMC ratings blockbuster now in its ninth season.

gif-lexa-the-100-alycia-debnam-carey-Fav

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

• 2 weeks later...

People did call it.   Whiskey Cavalier didn't make it past the first season

'The Walking Dead' Is Working On A Way To Bring Back Maggie

There was more to the disagreement between Cohan and AMC. They apparently were nearing an agreement on financial compensation, but Khary Payton, who plays Ezekiel, said "Pay the woman!" on social media.

also rumored - the plot hints at PTSD from the Whisperer's