The Walking Dead and the Whisperers

18 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Good episode last night, some vengeance being dished out.

Not bad.
I hope the next two episodes aren't like Carl's last 2.   Just kill the man off and watch the Talking Dead for the fluff

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

My guess is A's are leaders, B's are workers.  I think that's why she captured Rick and Negan.  (Both A's)

yet she said she thought Rev was a B.  

Another dumb episode.  At least we know why some of the saviors were killed (vengeance).  Trash lady and her helicopter friends add another layer of stupidity.  Really, nobody else has seen that chopper?  So ready for this series to be done.

1 minute ago, eball said:

Another dumb episode.  At least we know why some of the saviors were killed (vengeance).  Trash lady and her helicopter friends add another layer of stupidity.  Really, nobody else has seen that chopper?  So ready for this series to be done.

The jadis stuff is really weird, but I thought everything with the saviors in this was done really well.  For the first time in a while, there seems to be some logic behind their writing.  Of course there's going to be bad blood between these people and it's not going to go well.  Maggie and Daryl are completely ok with someone getting revenge on the people who killed their husband and brother?  It all makes perfect sense.  The only real issue I have with any of it is how poorly developed most of these characters are right now.  But that's the new writer being forced to play the crappy cards she was dealt.

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Rick saw it.

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yes, he did, just not at night when things a QUITE!!! 

The helicopters have been seen throughout the series, starting back in the very first episode.  

It's a shame that he just casually threw that sweet HK MP5SD5 away..  Definetly picked that up off around a Navy base near Alexandria.  

5 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

I’m guessing the bridge is the symbolic bond holding Rick’s vision together, and that in the end it will get knocked down by the raging waters, and Rick will get washed downstream with it, thus leaving his fate unknown.

The opening graphic says it all. 

A murder of crows. 

11 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh come on.    How does Rick escape that ???

I'm guessing he doesn't.  I'm guessing they show a long drawn out series of events of him getting back to Alexandria, but then it's all just one big hallucination.  He dies right there on that rebar.

On October 23, 2018 at 12:20 PM, PastaJoe said:

I’m guessing the bridge is the symbolic bond holding Rick’s vision together, and that in the end it will get knocked down by the raging waters, and Rick will get washed downstream with it, thus leaving his fate unknown.

This is a pretty good guess.

34 minutes ago, shrader said:

I'm guessing he doesn't.  I'm guessing they show a long drawn out series of events of him getting back to Alexandria, but then it's all just one big hallucination.  He dies right there on that rebar.

Also a good guess

I'm already preparing myself for Hardwick's over-dramatic and breathless promo for Talking Dead next week, when he'll help us "process" what we saw in next week's episode.  I enjoy TWD, but the talking dead is just too much for me.  It's like when the WWF kept trying to push that it was real. There's no stakes in this show or characters that I need therapy after the fact.   

For my money I think someone flies in on a magic carpet, saves Rick and then he lures the herds to the bridge and Rick has to metaphorically and literally take out the bridge to save Alexandria, etc...