The Walking Dead and the Whisperers

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I didnt think the walking dead was ending.....just Rick Grimes was ending

A week or do ago the Message from DTV said FINAL SEASON.  

Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season Episode 1 ...

Who knows Anything can change on a dime in the TV world 

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-end-season-9/

Though Rick's departure is not yet official, the original report from Collider was quickly corroborated by Entertainment Weekly, so The Walking Dead fans should start bracing themselves for the big goodbye. The news is also likely to spark discussion about whether The Walking Dead can survive without Rick Grimes or, perhaps more saliently, whether it should continue without him. While the show is certainly an ensemble, Rick has always been there at the heart of the journey, and it's hard to imagine The Walking Dead without him.

Even with how down on this show people are, last night quickly reminded me of why it is still light years ahead of the absolute trainwreck of a season that they just had from Fear.  It's something so simple, but most of what they showed last night was at least visually appealing, especially compared to the constant dark and gray of Fear.  There's no specific threat at this point, but even that is still better than a crazy injured old lady.

If the Sanctuary sucks as a base of operations, why not move from the Sanctuary to an area that can grow some crops?  They spent an entire season ON A FARM.

I didn't understand the trip to Washington at all besides the seeds.  I find it hard to believe that the canoe and boat inventory would be destroyed and they already had made a wagon.  

14 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I quit watching last year sometime. The story seemed forced and nothing was really happening. It was a  good show, but for some reason or another when Negan was introduced it didn't work for me. 

I learned thru the last two seasons of Enoutage when you feel ripped off two weeks in a row, give it up....  at least those were only 20 minute episodes.

I was thinking the other day about this show (I bailed in season 4).

It would have been much better if it were done as a season to season 'anthology' type of series that dealt with a number of different locations and timelines surrounding the 'outbreak'.  Certain things could intertwine.  Some effort could be made in some seasons toward identifying the origin of the disease or whatever... and also a possible solution/hope.  

the ongoing 'drama' marathon doesnt work for a zombie story.  

• Like (+1) 1