I called it!

I meant to post this morning. I guaranteed a Bills win today, but forgot to post it. And they won!

The way I figure, we need to be 10-6 this year to make the playoffs. That means we can afford to lose three games. We will lose twice to the Pats. We will beat the Colts and sweep Miami and the Jets. So we need to win three out of four: Jacksonville, at Houston, Detroit, Chicago. Luckily, we have a lot of home games. No way Miami, Jacksonville, or Detroit will beat us in the snow and cold in November and December.

Edited by greenyellowred

1 minute ago, greenyellowred said:

I meant to post this morning. I guaranteed a Bills win today, but forgot to post it. And they won!

The way I figure, we need to be 10-6 this year to make the playoffs. That means we can afford to lose three games. We will lose twice to the Pats. We will beat the Colts and sweep Miami and the Jets. We need to win three out of four: Jacksonville, at Houston, Detroit, Chicago.

??  I would love for the Bills to beat the Colts and sweep the Jets but I think that is some wishful thinking.  The Jets ran all over a pretty good run defense today.  Josh Allen will continue to get better every game but he is a rookie with a huge learning curve.  I actually wouldn't be surprised for the Bills to pull out a win against the Patriots and lose a couple of head scratchers.  There will be ups and downs this year.  Playoffs is wishful thinking but 8 wins is definitely in the realm of possibility IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

i'm predicting a huge loss next week. after screwing the vegas line in minny, they saw the flags all day in green bay and jerry's jersey could probably have made a tablecloth after....

anyway, they screwed them again this week, so i'm predicting we get taken to the officiating woodshed next week........again..?

Edited by billsredneck1

21 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Do you pick winning lottery numbers but forget to buy the ticket?

FTR, I also predicted at the end of the 1980 season that the 6-10 49ers and 6-10 Bengals would meet in the SB the following year, with SF winning, and I was spot on. I was in 5th grade.

19 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

This is OP this morning...this is why he couldn't post...

giphy.gif

I laughed at this. Nice GIF!