Lazy journalism or fake news UPDATE: Many sites reported Titans win

They didn't fix everything:

Tennessee lost to Buffalo the last time the two teams met, but they didn't allow Buffalo the same satisfaction this time around. Tennessee skirted past Buffalo 12-10.

Tennessee's offense had trouble getting into gear in the first half and closed the half with six points. As for Buffalo, they scored seven to put Tennessee at a 6-7 disadvantage heading into the break. In the second half, however, Tennessee's defense made a stand and allowed a meager 6 points. The victory was the 4th in a row for them, as they raised their record to 4-1. The defeat dropped Buffalo's record to 1-4.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

ROTFLMAO I can’t from here, PLEASE someone screencap it and paste it in before they figure it out!

Too funny, they even have the correct score at the top of the page, which is what I saw

I have it screen capped but can’t post it here because the file size is too big? It’s just a screen cap on my iPhone. 

6 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I have it screen capped but can’t post it here because the file size is too big? It’s just a screen cap on my iPhone. 

It’s extra work for you, but if you’re willing a generally useful free app is Image Size.

You should send it to the Bills as Locker Room Fodder.  We get NO respect!