Week 6: Texans Game Preparation - Deshaun Watson Set to Start per Aaron Wilson, Adam Schefter, & Ian Rapoport; No Bills on the Injury Report

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Peterman knows the offense this week while Anderson has to get up to speed. I doubt he lasts too much longer though.

When your qbr is 0.0, What’s the point of knowing the offense??

All the guy does is throw pics and gets sacked. 

Dont think that’s the reason. 

If Watson has a punctured lung, he is definitely not playing. 

Edited by COTC

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good question.  I have no answer for that as keeping NP on the 53 makes no sense to me.

As soon as Anderson gets up to speed with the playbook,  Peterman will be released and replaced with someone.  It will happen in the next 2 weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good question.  I have no answer for that as keeping NP on the 53 makes no sense to me.

Because the Bills coaching staff has more faith in him than the fanbase?

Unofficial Depth Chart: Texans vs. Bills

The Houston Texans will take on the Buffalo Bills at home in Week 6. Kickoff at NRG Stadium is set for Noon CT on CBS (KHOU, Ch. 11), SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM) and Mega 101 FM (101.1 FM). The Texans will celebrate Battle Red Day, presented by Halliburton.

Houston is coming off a 19-16 win in overtime over the Dallas Cowboys in Week 5 at home. Houston has now won back-to-back games in overtime for the first time since Weeks 11-12 of the 2012 season and beat the Cowboys for the first time since their inaugural game in Week 1 of the 2002 season.

tjrxgjpnxwacskq3rtoe.png

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

OBL 10-9: Peter King on the signing of QB Derek Anderson; Andy Benoit on Bills play-making defense leading the way for early season upsets

We discussed the biggest factors in the improvement of the Bills defense. NBC Sports’ Peter King gave his thoughts on Bills QB Derek Anderson and other news around the league (53:12). SI NFL analyst Andy Benoit went into detail on his article on how the Bills keeps pulling off upset wins with a play-making defense (1:36:41).

Have we gotten to what the preparations are yet? 

The Bills have two victories on the young 2018 season, and already there are some common threads between the pair of 'W's. We take a look at some of those figures, which might help to develop a formula for Buffalo's success going forward. *  Plus-2 or better - Historical statistics show if a team finishes a plus-2 in the takeaway category they're significantly more likely to win the game. Buffalo was a plus-3 in its game against the Vikings in turnover differential and a plus-2 in the win over the Titans. *  Less than 3.5 per rush allowed

https://www.buffalobills.com/_mobileview/news/what-are-the-common-stats-in-bills-wins-this-season

Bills Today: How the Bills' Young Core is Factoring into Wins

fszuhbei2ger2y0mx1gl.jpg

Week 6: Coffee With the Coach Presented by Tim Hortons (3:11)

DpJ5RPkWwAAWUfH.jpg

Chris Brown sits down with Head Coach Sean McDermott for this week's Coffee With the Coach. They discuss the last second win vs the Titans, the resurgence of the defense, and a fan asks coach a question via Twitter.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz