Week 6: Texans Game Preparation - Deshaun Watson Set to Start per Aaron Wilson, Adam Schefter, & Ian Rapoport; No Bills on the Injury Report

Texans Prepare for Big Week Against Bills

pqoeq8ttphz9gdu3h5rd.jpg

With their first two wins of the season coming in back-to-back overtime games, the Texans hope to build on their momentum heading into Week 6 against the Buffalo Bills.

The Bills defense forced three turnovers (two fumbles and an interception) in last week’s win over the Tennessee Titans. Buffalo limited the Titans to just 221 net yards in the 13-12 win.

Houston looked bad vs Dallas. This game is very winnable for us. They have nothing on offense

8 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

Before or after Vance Joseph?

I think Joseph gets a pass this week because the Broncos host the Rams but if we beat the Texans O'Brien's on shaky ground

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

Houston looked bad vs Dallas. This game is very winnable for us. They have nothing on offense

Nothing?  You seriously underestimate the talent they have on offense starting with Watson and Hopkins.  Their OL is bad, so the BIlls D has a good chance to make this game winnable. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nothing?  You seriously underestimate the talent they have on offense starting with Watson and Hopkins.  Their OL is bad, so the BIlls D has a good chance to make this game winnable. 

I like Watson and Hopkins but they are no match for the Texans mediocre playcalling. Watson will need the needle by halftime

27 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I will take the Bills and the points thank you.

• Like (+1) 1