Week 6: Texans Game Preparation - Deshaun Watson Set to Start per Aaron Wilson, Adam Schefter, & Ian Rapoport; No Bills on the Injury Report

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

There's something fishy about that line. I have no idea why it's so high, and I suspect most will take the Bills. As a guy who's worked in a book for over a decade, I don't like what it portends for us.

We shall see.

It is fishy especially when the majority of the bets and money are on the bills,and the line hasn't moved.

However I've found that weeks 4 thru 6 you can find some really good underdog picks gambling each year and I'd like to think the bills are one of those games haha

4 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

It is fishy especially when the majority of the bets and money are on the bills,and the line hasn't moved.

However I've found that weeks 4 thru 6 you can find some really good underdog picks gambling each year and I'd like to think the bills are one of those games haha

Yeah. The fact that most of the public money is going on the Bills and what seems like a high line is actually going UP strikes me as fishy.

In general, these games don't go well for the dog. However, I'd be on the other side of the counter if there was such a thing as a guarantee.

I just don't see how we're gonna score.

Edited by LSHMEAB

Scouting Report Week 6 - Bills vs. Texans

kfh58cllp3afvckph5xt.jpg

Top 3 Individual Matchups
1 – Jerry Hughes vs. Julie’n Davenport
2 - Jordan Mills vs. J.J. Watt
3 – Tre’Davious White vs. DeAndre Hopkins

Top 2 Bills Advantages
Good advantage – 3 & outs
Best advantage – Takeaway ability

Bills Number 1 Must
Get to Watson

Scouting Eye
Watson nicked up
Airing it out
Pass pro issues
Red zone stallings
Banged up secondary

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yeah. The fact that most of the public money is going on the Bills and what seems like a high line is actually going UP strikes me as fishy.

In general, these games don't go well for the dog. However, I'd be on the other side of the counter if there was such a thing as a guarantee.

I just don't see how we're gonna score.

Allen is over due to hit a deep ball for a td and with how many turnovers the defense has forced the past few games they're due for a td too. That's how they will score

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 6: Texans Game Preparation - Vegas Line Up to Bills +10; John Miller Added to the Thursday Injury Report

Know Your Foe: Buffalo Bills

The Buffalo Bills made the playoffs in 2017 and were one of the truly feel good stories last season. It had been 18 years since the Bills made it to the postseason but in head coach Sean McDermott’s first season, they ended the long drought. This organization is headed in the right direction under McDermott’s leadership, even though they’ve had a few bumps in the road so far in 2018.

OBL 10/11: Texans preview with John McClain; QB Derek Anderson on his role with the Bills; A surprise from HOFer Bruce Smith

Chris Brown discussed which matchups we are most looking forward to this Sunday against the Texans. Houston Chronicle NFL reporter John McClain talked about Texans QB Deshaun Watson and DE J.J. Watt (47:51). Bills QB Derek Anderson discussed his decision to join the Bills and working with rookie QB Josh Allen (1:34:23). Hall of Famer DE Bruce Smith surprised the show as well (1:53:07).

DpQO2l4U8AAZwc9.jpg