Week 6: Texans Game Preparation - Deshaun Watson Set to Start per Aaron Wilson, Adam Schefter, & Ian Rapoport; No Bills on the Injury Report

13 hours ago, SCBills said:

Bring relentless pressure on Watson and hope Tre’davious White goes “Island” status on Hopkins.  

I am looking forward to that battle. Some of the catches Hopkins made last night were fantastic. I feel bad for Allen who could use a Hopkins type of receiver

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 1

If that pass rush can keep hitting Watson, I don’t think he makes it through the full 60 minutes... Back to back overtime games, in and out of the blue tent all last night, it’s really only a matter of time before he is sidelined.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not wishing injury on any body... but hit him early and often, and maybe they get to play against Brandon Weeden instead.

Edited by ThunderGun

18 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

When on earth are the Bills going to get some respect from Vegas? Not that I care really, but it surprises me that their wins haven’t gotten them any after being dogs each time 

Vegas is not swayed by singular victories, nor should they be.

Recency bias (basing bets on the most recent game) is the biggest mistake a bettor can make. 

The majority of teams in the NFL are bipolar.

20 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I think it is a mix of the Bills being bad and Vegas hoping the Bills cover the spread as most casual bettors probably would take most opponents to cover against the Bills.  This is a guess though as I dont know anything about gambling lol.

Vegas isnt in the game to pick a side

they win from the rake

you said a lot of bettors wont take the bills, well that may be your answer right there, should the line be even higher?

maybe the line is actually correct to get even money on both sides