Week 6: Texans Game Preparation - Deshaun Watson Set to Start per Aaron Wilson, Adam Schefter, & Ian Rapoport; No Bills on the Injury Report

The line has moved to 10!

If you can legally bet in your state, put alot of $ on Buffalo + 10

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Keep playing good defense. 25+ touches for Shady, 10+ for Ivory and less then 15 passes for Allen and we have a shot.

We're going to shut down Watson in the pass game , i see turnover city

29 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

When on earth are the Bills going to get some respect from Vegas? Not that I care really, but it surprises me that their wins haven’t gotten them any after being dogs each time 

I think it is a mix of the Bills being bad and Vegas hoping the Bills cover the spread as most casual bettors probably would take most opponents to cover against the Bills.  This is a guess though as I dont know anything about gambling lol.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Uh, it IS “post 1975” right now. 

Did you mean “circa?”

No, I meant post as I stated. Today’s Offense would definitely have looked right at home in the NFL circa 1975. 

The question I answered was “ when are the Bills going to get respect from Vegas “ btw. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No, I meant post as I stated. Today’s Offense would definitely have looked right at home in the NFL circa 1975. 

The question I answered was “ when are the Bills going to get respect from Vegas “ btw. 

Ahhhhhhh, you’re right! ?

....shouldn’t have had that last beer.

Edited by Domdab99

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

No prob man. Not trying to be douchey or anything. I can see where it looked a little off 

Oh, I was the douchey one lol.

Been grading papers all weekend, so I’m seeing this crap in my sleep now. 

I mean, you aren’t going to pound the rock down the throat of the Texans, so it’ll be interesting to see what David can cook up when the Bills have no passing game.

• Like (+1) 1