Game Balls vs. the Titans

3 minutes ago, Lofton80 said:

Star, Kyle, Milano, Hauska and props to Ray Ray for a big first down.

k

Ray Ray should be starting over KB, he at least looks like a rotational WR.

21 hours ago, Augie said:

I don’t know how he does it...I was hyperventilating just watching the last kick! 

When I’m not just following the ball, I like to watch him. He seems to be getting more comfortable, with fewer missteps. Maybe that’s just me....

Not just you.  The game is slowing down for him.  I usually watch Edmunds or Taron Johnson off the snap.  In the future, he should be our 2nd corner in 2 cb sets while playing the slot when there’s 3 corners.  Maybe not this season.....but I doubt we add a corner that’s better than he is.  Just gotta add 10 LBs of shoulder muscle.  Had a bad play on the dropped TD, but I think he’ll learn from that one.  Edmunds, Johnson and Phillips are all off to stellar starts imo and I’m LOVING the Edmunds/Milano tandem.  Milano deserves a game ball imo.  While Lorax may not be ideal at the SAM, I love him too and I hope we resign him after the season.  Maybe not to stay as our SAM, but as a pass rusher, depth lb and heart and soul.  He’s a monster among men.  

Shout out to Jordan Phillips.  Not a game ball, but he made his mark yesterday and, if he can stay motivated, will be a huge addition for the rest of the season and possibly going forward. You don’t see 6’6 350 DT move like him....because they don’t. 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1