Game Balls vs. the Titans

5 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

T White. He gave up 49 yards on 4 ereceptions to Davis who had 22 catches in his last 2 games. Shady and Ivory get honorable mention. The run game wasn't great, but it was effective when we needed it. Ivory was clutch. Shady had 108 yards from scrimmage. Milano also deserves mention just because he's always coming up with big plays each game it seems like.

He's almost always a ghost in these games but for a very good reason.

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

Me

i am an awesome fan and never waver with my beliefs . 

You can expect a Fan Participation Trophy in the mail.  Sometimes the mail runs slow, so don’t hold your breath. 

Just now, joesixpack said:

Shady is too indecisive for my liking with this line.

He had a good game, yes, but Ivory made the plays we needed.

hmmmmmm.

104 yards

Just now, Augie said:

You can expect a Fan Participation Trophy in the mail.  Sometimes the mail runs slow, so don’t hold your breath. 

you again !

i still have not received my previous awards ! perhaps you work for the Postal Service ?

lol

McCoy and Ivory Hauschka Terron Johnson 

10 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

T White. He gave up 49 yards on 4 ereceptions to Davis who had 22 catches in his last 2 games. Shady and Ivory get honorable mention. The run game wasn't great, but it was effective when we needed it. Ivory was clutch. Shady had 108 yards from scrimmage. Milano also deserves mention just because he's always coming up with big plays each game it seems like.

Milano get the demerit because he got hurdled

Shady, Ivory played great.

the defense played great, had a great day

the offensive line...not so offensive today

My game ball goes to Bills OC Brian Daboll for utilizing his best weapons on offense in Shady, Ivory.  Then realizing that the run game will help that rookie QB. Plus help win games!   

Edited by Nihilarian