Game Balls vs. the Titans

T White. He gave up 49 yards on 4 ereceptions to Davis who had 22 catches in his last 2 games. Shady and Ivory get honorable mention. The run game wasn't great, but it was effective when we needed it. Ivory was clutch. Shady had 108 yards from scrimmage. Milano also deserves mention just because he's always coming up with big plays each game it seems like.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Edmunds HAS to be in the conversation. Guy was everywhere all the time

I hope it continues, because he’s forced a bunch of turnovers in his first few games as a 20 year old. 

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

And it's freaky. They showed a closeup of him, he wasn't even BREATHING HARD.

He's an athletic freak.

I don’t know how he does it...I was hyperventilating just watching the last kick! 

When I’m not just following the ball, I like to watch him. He seems to be getting more comfortable, with fewer missteps. Maybe that’s just me....

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

T White. He gave up 49 yards on 4 ereceptions to Davis who had 22 catches in his last 2 games. Shady and Ivory get honorable mention. The run game wasn't great, but it was effective when we needed it. Ivory was clutch. Shady had 108 yards from scrimmage. Milano also deserves mention just because he's always coming up with big plays each game it seems like.

Was that 'erections' or 'receptions'?

My picks are Ivory, Edmunds, and Hauschka.

Edited by Peace Frog