On vacation in mexico.....is there any way to watch or listen to this game?

1 hour ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I realize there are many other things to do on vacation on a Sunday than parking near a computer to watch this team.  However, I would rather do exactly that.  Does anybody know how I can watch or listen to the game today?  It won't be on t.v. here.  Thanks.

You need an intervention. Enjoy your vacation. Go snorkeling. Go zip lining. The Bills will be there next weekend. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GoodHands15 said:

And if they try to kidnap you just play dead. No kidnapper is gonna f$&@ around with a bunch of dead weight

If this is meant as comedy ? 

If you are suggesting it’s too dangerous to go to tourist bars “ off the Res” , you are wrong.

Been going to Mexico for decades without a problem. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I want to watch or listen to the Bills game.  Thanks for all the advice.  I'm not going to drive a half hour to Cancun to find a bar, I'll just listen while on the balcony.  What's wrong with that?  

Cervesas are mandatory!!!!

Dos Equis Ambar, Con Limon ???

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

You are on vacation. ...enjoy your vacation. 

I'm not sure I get this one. One vacation, it's time for fun and hobbies. I don't equate watching football with work. OK,  maybe this year it hasn't been so fun to watch the Bills (doh!) but I get why he'd want to see it.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

If this is meant as comedy ? 

If you are suggesting it’s too dangerous to go to tourist bars “ off the Res” , you are wrong.

Been going to Mexico for decades without a problem. 

Well, good for you. So, you weren't there in April 2018 when 14 people got whacked in 36 hours in Cancun. At the tail end of spring break..