Derek Anderson to sign with Bills per Mort

6 minutes ago, no name said:

maybe they should hire you? I know there are several on this board that surprise me with all there know it all football knowledge yet they're merely wasting it all on this board.

GM, HC, scouts, all here folks when they could be getting paid for all that knowledge.

Ok Point to me anytime in thr last lets say 20 years anyone associated with the Bills handled a QB properly. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Anderson is 116 years old. Better than Peterman though.

He is 38 I think- not ancient but definitely no spring chicken. I think he slides to the 2 spot- if things remain ugly Josh may ride the pine the rest of the season.

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The Carolina Nepotism remains STRONG with this group. 

You mean someone that is going to re-inforce what Culley and Dabol want anyway. BRILLIANT 

Are we really complaining about this? Really?

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

How does this leak out 2.5 hours before kickoff of a game? I thought things of this nature were going to be contained to avoid distractions. You don’t think Josh Allen is unaware of this and will put added pressure on him for today’s game? Unnecessary at this point in the week. 

Duh- it is the Bills! Did you expect anything different? They take the fun out of dysfunctional.

• Haha (+1) 2

Why wasnt this move done 8 weeks ago? The foresight with this team is alarming. Heck once McCarron was traded he should have been signed worst case.  Having a veteran with a big arm who played at a pro bowl level, even though for just 1 season is valuable for a green player.  I feel they were so high on Peterman it detracted from the larger picture and the development of the offense and Allen.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

He is 38 I think- not ancient but definitely no spring chicken. I think he slides to the 2 spot- if things remain ugly Josh may ride the pine the rest of the season.

38 is 116 in NFL QB years if your name,isn't Brady haha.

Playing Allen this early was a mistake. Benching him at this point is an even bigger one.