Surprised there is no mention of Haason Reddick yet.

MAJBobby

Kyle Crabbs (@GrindingTheTape)
The Arizona Cardinals are receptive to moving on from 2017 1st-round pick Haason Reddick according to ⁦‪@JasonLaCanfora‬⁩, stating his ability to pick up the defense. If the Cardinals want to be that short-sighted, hope your team is the one who pursues him. 

thedraftnetwork.com/2018/10/07/tea…

I know MANY loved him as a prospect and wanted Bills to draft him. 

59 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:
The Arizona Cardinals are receptive to moving on from 2017 1st-round pick Haason Reddick according to ⁦‪@JasonLaCanfora‬⁩, stating his ability to pick up the defense. If the Cardinals want to be that short-sighted, hope your team is the one who pursues him. 

I would be all for bringing him here but I think most Bills fans' heads will explode if we trade or acquire another player on the defensive side of the ball before addressing the Oline, WR situation.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

If we were to get him and McDermott was able to get him close to whay people thought his pre-draft potential was, Milano, Edmunds, Reddick would be quite the linebacking core going forward.

2 hours ago, KauaiBuffaloSports said:

I would be all for bringing him here but I think most Bills fans' heads will explode if we trade or acquire another player on the defensive side of the ball before addressing the Oline, WR situation.

True, which should be their priority.  However, without any decent options available at the moment at those positions, I wouldn't be mad if they made the move.  Not sure what I'd give up though.  Talented/athletic guy, but hasn't put it together yet.  Def not a 1st or 2nd rounder.  A mid round pick would  be worth it IMO.  Not sure if Cards would do that tho

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

And some of us said "I don't see it."

3rd round prospect who went in the 1st because of the success of Jones in Atlanta the previous year. The point is Jones was just a better footballer. 

• Like (+1) 1

Reddick sounds like just the kind of player that McDermott and Beane love: a failed first round draft pick that another team wants to peddle with three or four years left on his rookie contract. :thumbdown: