TD Mike looking for a job again

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

If that was the case we wouldn’t have to put up with John miller, Jordan Mills and the like

I think it's safe to say these last 12 games will be the last we have to "put up" with Miller & Mills. Mills might survive as a depth RT but neither of these guys are starting next year.

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

TD Mike's slide has been a bit shocking.  No idea why Belicheat soured on him in NE.  I don't believe he's outside the top 128 RB's in the league.  I hope he gets another chance somewhere.

The Bills picked him up off the street, schemed him to some TD's, and stole a 5th round pick from NE for him.

Now he's back on the street where he belongs.

TD Mike fit the Bills offense when he was here.  No RB in the league is going to be successful with this team, now that Wood and Incognito were replaced by Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.  With the failure to repair the O line so devastating, the best thing for the Bills and McCoy now is to trade Shady to a legitimate playoff contender and give him a chance for a ring before his career ends.  We should be able to get a fourth or better, and Shady is a good teammate who deserves a better last couple of years.  Ivory is a much more powerful runner who can get four yards out of nothing when Shady would get stoned.  With a good O line, Shady is a much better player, but that situation isn't coming back soon.

Yes, one of the best 'one cut' backs that has played in the NFL in the past 10 years.

He is a one trick pony, but our stable is barren

A one trick pony is an improvement now to this offense.

Edited by RocCityRoller

2 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Yes, one of the best 'one cut' backs that has played in the NFL in the past 10 years.

He is a one trick pony, but our stable is barren

A one trick pony is an improvement now to this offense.

If he was one of the best at anything in his position, he would still be on an NFL roster and not cut twice in 2 months.

Theres a reason why he’s only been active 36 times in 6 eligible seasons.