10-5: Andre Reed on the Rich Eisen Show

8 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Could use him now. Better than anyone the bills have

This gives me an idea for a movie. An old WR gets all his old grey-haired WR buddies to come out of retirement to show a bunch of young punks they can still play. We can call it "Uncle 'Dre!" :lol:

1 minute ago, johnnychemo said:

Wasn’t there a rumor about Jerry Rice wanting to get back in the game recently?

There was some talks of that, but he’s like 53. The sad thing is Ochocinco and TO would be a better pairing than any combo we have on our roster.. sigh

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This gives me an idea for a movie. An old WR gets all his old grey-haired WR buddies to come out of retirement to show a bunch of young punks they can still play. We can call it "Uncle 'Dre!" :lol:

Every old man would know he wouldn’t last two seconds out there against kids half his age

• Haha (+1) 1

Yes, thanks for the post.  We all probably have different stories with our great players.  In 2010, I was working for a medical device company, and had our National Sales Meeting in CA.  Andre was the guest judge for the chili cook off which was our team building activity as everything else is in a boardroom.

After he spoke to the VP’s my Director brought me up to him and said “this is the biggest bills fan in our company”.  We talked for about. 10 minutes and he was very gracious and told me about the old days, etc.  when he came to judge our chili in our tent, I asked him if he would mind talking to my boys for a minute if I could catch them before bed and he agreed.  He spoke to both of my boys, and just lit up their week.  Both couldn’t stop talking about it at school.

ill never forget how much it meant to me he would do that for my sons.

Great guy beyond an old time great for the Bills.

Thanks for sharing CB.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Believer said:

What an impressive guy... Thanks for posting the interview...

I always remember him playing with a fire in his gut, wore his heart on his sleeve and gave 100% effort. KB needs to watch some of his film.

981D427A-BE43-4591-ABD7-83BD2E56AB08.thumb.jpeg.7eae9d695c1777f2c7e1b1bbd08b7234.jpeg(Oh, and he was definitely interfered with in XXVI)

• Like (+1) 2