Dolphins Promote Nick O'Leary to the 53 Man Roster

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

This is why we suck. We trade a 3rd for KB and let a quality pass catcher like O’Leary go. And for as slow as he was — dude got separation on game day. Bad move to let him go. 

O'Leary is not very good. No one rushed to sign him when the Bills let him go. He's been on a practice squad.

He will never be a starting TE in this league. He's alright as a backup, but are we supposed to pout about every backup caliber player we let go?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

O'Leary is not very good. No one rushed to sign him when the Bills let him go. He's been on a practice squad.

He will never be a starting TE in this league. He's alright as a backup, but are we supposed to pout about every backup caliber player we let go?

Hes a good back up. Just sayin, dude had a knack for getting open and making plays. 

I’d have cut a few players before a guy who has been productive is all I’m sayin. 

Im not sayin the dude was a star. 

3 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Just like the Bills to cut the next Tony Gonzalez

?

• Like (+1) 4

31 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

This is why we suck. We trade a 3rd for KB and let a quality pass catcher like O’Leary go. And for as slow as he was — dude got separation on game day. Bad move to let him go. 

If O'leary is the reason you suck... Well he's not actually the reason you suck. He wasn't very good. Complaining about his loss just shows the amount of talent the offense lacked to begin with.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

Not surprised.  Good for O'Leary.

No, O'Leary is not Tony Gonzales or Greg Olsen, but he's serviceable and actually catches balls thrown his way.  From what I've seen thus far, O'Leary is better than Croom and Lee.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I heard his grandpa is Jack Nicklaus. The same well connected source also told me that Fitz went to Harvard!  

Some of you might even remember this guy (my source)... he’s the same guy that picked up Siefert at the airport last year. 

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I think we suck because we think letting Nick O’Leary go is actually a thing to make us suck. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Not surprised.  Good for O'Leary.

No, O'Leary is not Tony Gonzales or Greg Olsen, but he's serviceable and actually catches balls thrown his way.  From what I've seen thus far, O'Leary is better than Croom and Lee.

I had the entire section laughing at Lambeau to get rid of 80 after his two penalty drive killer.

• Like (+1) 1