Tre White’s mom arrested

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Guess she took Grandmaster Flash's verse in "The Message" a little too literally...

"Stabbed that man right in the heart...gave him a transplant for a brand new start..."

Wonder if she has a bum education and is dealing with double digit inflation?  Maybe the guy was trying to prevent her from watching All My Children in the daytime or Dallas at night and was talking trash because he couldn't watch the game or the Sugar Ray fight...

Its like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder, how I keep from going under...

Edited by matter2003

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I wish none of you had mentioned the comments section. I became curious enough to go and read it. Man we have problems in this world. 

Yea I also looked at the comments. I can’t believe what I read. Absolutely horrified.

8 hours ago, jaybee said:

Good little eater there. I think I am just about ready to pack it in not only on this team but in football all together. After 50 years. I just can't take it anymore.

Suit yourself! More family drama for us!

(Its more entertaining than the games sometimes :ph34r:)

Edited by YoloinOhio

You all do realize that on a 53 man roster there’s a lot more than this incident going on in the personal lives of these men every single week right? Just like everyone at your job, you have no idea what people are dealing with and yet they go to work and get their jobs done. How about we pray for Tre and his family? 

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You all do realize that on a 53 man roster there’s a lot more than this incident going on in the personal lives of these men every single week right? Just like everyone at your job, you have no idea what people are dealing with and yet they go to work and get their jobs done. How about we pray for Tre and his family? 

Go Bills

Or the victim?

• Like (+1) 1