Where can I watch football in Paris?

Big C

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I believe Paris Saint-Germain play at the Parc des Princes...

Could be a good time, even though that league is awful.

It probably means nothing to you, but Timothy Weah would be worth seeing for an American if he's in the starting 11.

Hello from the freaking Louvre! 

We are here for about a week so I'm not too worried about squandering a few hours at the end of the day watching a game. 

Appreciate the help!

13 hours ago, yungmack said:

Where are you staying?

We have a hotel about 2 blocks from the Louvre. Modest place but the location is excellent.

13 hours ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

I will oddly enough he in London for the game Sunday. I travel to Paris a couple days later. There’s actually a bills backers pub in London I plan on going to with my wife. Safe travels!!

Awesome! I checked for backers too, would have been fun to watch in Paris with a bunch of Bills fans. Oh well. 

13 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

If you're going to Paris with a significant other and tell her you want to watch football, that would pretty much define the term justifiable homicide.

We have a general agreement! Haha. She even has her own Bills shirt now.

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Excellent humble brag

Thanks

15 hours ago, Big C said:

I'm about to go to Paris for the first time. Excited, but still want to watch some football if it works out with our schedule. Has anybody been recently and know a bar that has the games on? 

whenever i'm in paris, i watch bills football at the hooters at 67 ave des champs-elysees. it's right across the street from le 68 guy martin. make sure to order the wings!

Edited by Dirtbag

20 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

just a heads up..Sunday Ticket only works in US..as does the US version of Gamepass. But nothing stops one from getting a VPN and using a US server!!! Did this recently in Italy to watch the first preseason game..man the Bills looked good that day?

Bring a work computer and connect.  Nice option 

22 hours ago, Augie said:

I’d try too, but more importantly, why weren’t we invited on this excursion? 

Our son and his gal where in San Juan last week,like a gentleman,he asked her if they could stay in and order take out,.she was fine with that....he never thought the Bills would be on local TV in Peurto Rico....but sure enough!

45 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Our son and his gal where in San Juan last week,like a gentleman,he asked her if they could stay in and order take out,.she was fine with that....he never thought the Bills would be on local TV in Peurto Rico....but sure enough!

I’m trying to decide if that was lucky........or not. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

Is this another recipe thread??? 

Not the dip,Aug.It's a dance of celebration.He said people actually dance outside of taverns in small neighborhoods on blue cobblestone streets.I guess the natives there have a deep lust for life...wealthy or poor,it doesn't matter.

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Like (+1) 1

In all of the major cities, you will find one or two pubs with the European equivalent of Sunday ticket.

We just got back from Rome yesterday - the Irish pubs geared towards tourists all advertised it and highlighted a few games.  Other games were available, you just needed to talk to the bartender.  Same deal in Venice.  I would guess it's similar in Paris.

22 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

For Pete's sake... enjoy your time on holiday and try not to muck it up by trying to watch the Bills.

Will you be asking us if we know where McDonalds is located in Paris?

Same thing.

But if he watches and the Bills win, we need to pilfer his passport until the season is over.