Bills claim DT Jordan Phillips

JoeF

2 hours ago, JoeF said:

No, but I just had some yogurt...

By the way, no surprise but Yolo probably beat me to this by milliseconds..

Why even try?

2 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

All cool in well. Would rather see them claim a couple WR's and OL. Kinda head scratching when it seems they are not trying to get anyone who can improve the worst part of the team. But anyways.....maybe they try and get a few offensive players soon, we'll see.

You are correct I mean with all the available O Lineman and WR out there!  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I always wonder why a guy that big couldn't be trained to be an OFFENSIVE lineman.

I had the same thought, but the skill set is different.  

What I was wondering about is whether he'd like to try fullback.  Or even running back.  Oh for the days of Refrigerator Perry.  Unstoppable in short yardage situations.

So we get Shady playing WR and a DT playing RB.  Let's try Jordan Mills at LB, what could go wrong?

The issue no one seems to be addressing is our bad D line.  Could it possibly be at least partly due to Kyle Williams not being Kyle Williams anymore?

Edited by Utah John

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hell yeah I agree . They might have some potential deals come together closer to the deadline.

if we had a different oline coach, things could be a lot different and if it didn't look like a jailhouse break every play,....just maybe our receivers might look better. those deep outs to jones and those deep throws to foster will start happening.

2 hours ago, billspro said:

I love that we are improving the D but when do we start adding to the other side of the ball?

Seriously.  It seems like they are working out CBs and DTs every week.  Why are they not working out and looking to sign anyone who has caught a ball in the past 5 years?

2 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Sign A freakin WR!!!!! What the hell is wrong with this regime?!?!?! You trade up for this Stud QB and give him no line and WR's?!?!? What a clown show. But that's right culture matters over talent. SMH....

But defense wins championships!

2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

That's awesome. He runs, he hurdles. Someone check if he can throw and we have our backup QB!

screw that, he's shown better hands than KB. He can be our new WR. 

Edited by Domdab99
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Sounds like he is mad about being taken off the field, dude wants to play. Thats a lot more than I can say about Ducasse, Miller, Benjamin and some others t

True but all our DTs rotate.  Not sure what percent of snaps he was getting in Miami 

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

he was too small and unhappy to play with Peterman to start with.

Is the bolded part actually true?  If so, Kerley really shot himself in the foot.  I haven't seen him being signed anywhere after getting a work out with NE about a week ago.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Is the bolded part actually true?  If so, Kerley really shot himself in the foot.  I haven't seen him being signed anywhere after getting a work out with NE about a week ago.

did I bold that ? wtf. oh you did for emphasis : )
heck no. i made bold assumptions.

I had assumed Peterman was the season starter and most players thought    oh snap  we're going to tank.

explains Benjamins efforts