2nd Home Game--Tickets below face already

plenzmd1

Man, was just on StubHub and Ticketmaster...almost all resale tickets are below face for this game , and some clubs by a ton. And plenty of seats in just about EVERY section still available through the Bills. Boy, those December games should be just a treat for us out of town season ticket holders!!!!

Looks like I should be able to keep getting closer to my dream seats next year..gonna be boatloads cancellations i am guessing

19 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, was just on StubHub and Ticketmaster...almost all resale tickets are below face for this game , and some clubs by a ton. And plenty of seats in just about EVERY section still available through the Bills. Boy, those December games should be just a treat for us out of town season ticket holders!!!!

Looks like I should be able to keep getting closer to my dream seats next year..gonna be boatloads cancellations i am guessing

Nope.  They'll make some big splash in free agency and sell hope again.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Nope.  They'll make some big splash in free agency and sell hope again.

The Hope sell came from Russ Brandon. That technique is gone. 

Expect a a ton of cancellations. 

I know I expected this team to be bad. Not sure about other people who can’t think, or use their eyes.

Imagine we were Vikings fans right now. Expecting a Super Bowl contender and being under .500.

Glad my expectations were low.

#reality

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, tbarg12 said:

I bought tickets to the Jets/Bills game December 9th. It was cheaper to buy plane tickets and game tickets to the Bills than paying for parking and tickets at Cowboys stadium. 

Hate to be " that guy" , but should have waited on the tickets. My sister for some unknown reason wants to go to the last home game of the year and wanted to buy the tickets now   told her they will 100% available for under $10 come December.

7 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I know I expected this team to be bad. Not sure about other people who can’t think, or use their eyes.

Imagine we were Vikings fans right now. Expecting a Super Bowl contender and being under .500.

Glad my expectations were low.

#reality

Right? I had a dude next to me in the home opener that wouldn’t stop whining about the team. 

We called him out and he kept saying we were bad fans because we accept it. 

There was so much wrong with that statement being that he also bought a ticket, we have no choice but to accept it, but mostly I just asked him if he’s such a fan and student of the game how did he not expect that we would take a step down this year? 

He didnt really have an answer just kept belly moaning and whining about things because drunk grown men having temper tantrums about things they can’t change are fun. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Hate to be " that guy" , but should have waited on the tickets. My sister for some unknown reason wants to go to the last home game of the year and wanted to buy the tickets now   told her they will 100% available for under $10 come December.

But then you were "that guy" lol jk I'm not too upset, 2nd row seats in the endzone for $40. It's my first Bills game in Buffalo so I'm just stoked to go for the experience even if its a bad game. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, tbarg12 said:

But then you were "that guy" lol jk I'm not too upset, 2nd row seats in the endzone for $40. It's my first Bills game in Buffalo so I'm just stoked to go for the experience even if its a bad game. 

those seats hold their value actually...and good week to be home for the Jets..all the kids still in school..(sorry  i was a douche).

BTW, handy dandy guide for your purusing pleasure..plan on joining us at Hammers!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F9yhWkCZkeTFX_6yagiiwCPu-JUnhBAxuPILxW8U438/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by plenzmd1

Think this is my last season. I can't make this game and can't sell the tickets. I don't go to the preseason games and get robbed of $300+ to "buy" tickets to see guys who will be cut. I can't make the Thanksgiving weekend and I probably won't be able to give those away. That's four games x $160 per game or $640 I know I am going to eat before the December doldrums. Love going but sick of burning money. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Some people are seriously nuts on this board. 

People don't realize they have 10 draft picks and $100 million to spend next year. 

spend on what??? Looks at free agents coming out next year at our biggest positions of need (WR/OL)

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

those seats hold their value actually...and good week to be home for the Jets..all the kids still in school..(sorry  i was a douche)

Not douchey at all. I got some of the best seats I’ve ever had (4 seats from the field, 50 yard line) $30 for 2 because I showed up at the game and the guy couldnt find anyone to buy them. 

I asked him as we we were walking in. He tried playing hardball and I was like it’s either $30 or nothing. 

Supply and demand. You’d better believe the people that sold you those tickets early are happy. They’re not giving you money off because the prices dropped. 

19 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

those seats hold their value actually...and good week to be home for the Jets..all the kids still in school..(sorry  i was a douche).

BTW, handy dandy guide for your purusing pleasure..plan on joining us at Hammers!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F9yhWkCZkeTFX_6yagiiwCPu-JUnhBAxuPILxW8U438/edit?usp=sharing

Not douchey at all, and thanks for the tailgate help. I've been seeing Hammer's lot on here, so I will definitely have to stop by.

Of all the home games coming up, I figured the Jets/ Bills game would be more competitive (Hopefully). 

Edited by tbarg12

26 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Right? I had a dude next to me in the home opener that wouldn’t stop whining about the team. 

We called him out and he kept saying we were bad fans because we accept it. 

There was so much wrong with that statement being that he also bought a ticket, we have no choice but to accept it, but mostly I just asked him if he’s such a fan and student of the game how did he not expect that we would take a step down this year? 

He didnt really have an answer just kept belly moaning and whining about things because drunk grown men having temper tantrums about things they can’t change are fun. 

Those people are the worst. 

He probably posts on here.