Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

Pumped for today's game! Friday night was a very pleasent surprise after watching Syracuse look like hot garbage most of the year. I think this will be a tough game, but if they can play anywhere near what they did the other night, they have a chance. Go cuse! 

20 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Pumped for today's game! Friday night was a very pleasent surprise after watching Syracuse look like hot garbage most of the year. I think this will be a tough game, but if they can play anywhere near what they did the other night, they have a chance. Go cuse! 

Boeheim in his career has coached circles around Bob Huggins 

Let's hope it continues

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Boeheim in his career has coached circles around Bob Huggins 

Let's hope it continues

Good luck to all the Syracuse fans! My sister and some buddies went there. Them beating Huggins would be extra special, since any self-respecting Xavier fan has to have some dislike for Huggy! 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Let's GOOOO!!!!

And a random side question... what's with the scheduling of the tournament? Why is the first weekend running from Friday to Monday rather than the usual Thursday to Sunday?

One less day in the bubble I would guess.

Let's Go Syracuse!

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Let's GOOOO!!!!

And a random side question... what's with the scheduling of the tournament? Why is the first weekend running from Friday to Monday rather than the usual Thursday to Sunday?

they did the play in games on Thursday instead of earlier in the week which I think was Tuesday and Wednesday 

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

imagine if Dolejaz had fouled out. He pretty much was the most critical Player down the stretch. Every one of our baskets went through him. 

That pass he had down low that was then kicked to the corner for 3 was amazing, not to also mention his offensive board and put back of buddy’s miss

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

That pass he had down low that was then kicked to the corner for 3 was amazing, not to also mention his offensive board and put back of buddy’s miss

that pass/kick-out to Braswell Late was probably the play of the game, in my view. Two huge passes and clutch 3 on that play— at probably the most important point of the game. 

35 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

that pass/kick-out to Braswell Late was probably the play of the game, in my view. Two huge passes and clutch 3 on that play— at probably the most important point of the game. 

41 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Dolezaj is the most important person on the team. The offense runs through him at the top of the key 

And you can't say that about any 611 big man in the country.. his skill set is so unique and makes him so valuable

• Like (+1) 2