Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ha, last game I went to i bought $6 tickets. Got lucky this time, hope for a good game. ACC-Big 10 challenge so far has been pretty entertaining

i've gone to sitting in the bleachers for road trips lately

total idiots buy great tickets and have ruined a lot of games in the good seats years ago (especially Toronto fans who have no idea how to be drunk in public, and deserve a night in lockup in downtown Detroit for a good lesson)

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Frank Howard is the lifeblood of this offense, and he’s a pretty good defender....long in the zone.  We’re a very talented team.  I’d like to see more driving to the hoop by Howard and Brissett.  Love the W!!  Should get us close to the top 25.

I’ve been on the Frank train for the last two years!

he is just too steady rn. Carey’s time will come but he will learn from a guy like Frank.

I missed him on the court

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This current Syracuse team is way better than what they showed last week. No doubt they'll be back in the top 25 soon

Agreed.  Totally different team than I spent $2000 to watch lose two miserable games in NYC ?

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

21 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Both were exceptionally awful, dude couldn’t even say dolezaj’s name right

It seems like he does every single one of our games. His son is actually an osu  grad assistant and played here last year as a transfer but originally played at Michigan, so I can still choose not to like him. We called him jock itch all year.

• Haha (+1) 2