Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

They would have “found room” for Andre AND Isaiah Jackson in 2020.  Waiting on word about Isaiah.  

I had much more confidence in landing Andre than Isiah

Either way what would they do if both committed? Not let Woody sign, or force other players to leave

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I had much more confidence in landing Andre than Isiah

Either way what would they do if both committed? Not let Woody sign, or force other players to leave

I could see a specific guard transferring, regardless.  I think they had 1 left for 2020.  A transfer, of course, makes 2.  I still am really optimistic about this year’s squad.  Added Goodine and JG3 to Buddy and Hughes.  Good shooting team on paper.

14 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I could see a specific guard transferring, regardless.  I think they had 1 left for 2020.  A transfer, of course, makes 2.  I still am really optimistic about this year’s squad.  Added Goodine and JG3 to Buddy and Hughes.  Good shooting team on paper.

Washington?

Edited by Buffalo716

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Freaking Kentucky ?

I’ll cross my fingers.  After all, this kid requested an official visit to Cuse after he had an unofficial campus visit last year.  I don’t think the coaches even thought they were in play for Isaiah 2 months ago.  Let us pray Cuse fans...

51 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Freaking Kentucky ?

I’ll cross my fingers.  After all, this kid requested an official visit to Cuse after he had an unofficial campus visit last year.  I don’t think the coaches even thought they were in play for Isaiah 2 months ago.  Let us pray Cuse fans...

I was just going to ask you if you had any info??  It would be a real bummer to miss out on both.  We all know how this ends though, another recruit lost to UK and whatever they are going to pay him to go there

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Freaking Kentucky ?

With Andre prolly going to UConn this would be huge and unexpected

The fact he wanted an official is HUGE... UK will sign a top 10 guy and I can see this kid coming!

Praying!

Andre is 99% going to UConn. Isaiah though...we'll see. I know the staff feels like they're in a good place for him. Heard his visit went very well. Like Johnny said, we thought we were out of the picture completely and then Isaiah reached out to us. Kentucky looms as a big threat as always though.

20 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Andre is 99% going to UConn. Isaiah though...we'll see. I know the staff feels like they're in a good place for him. Heard his visit went very well. Like Johnny said, we thought we were out of the picture completely and then Isaiah reached out to us. Kentucky looms as a big threat as always though.

I understand that you have some connections.  I heard some pretty rotten info about Danny Hurley and the Andre Jackson recruitment.  Have you heard anything?  If true, I don’t know if it would be a recruiting violation, but still grimy as hell by Hurley.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:03 PM, nemhoff said:

I was just going to ask you if you had any info??  It would be a real bummer to miss out on both.  We all know how this ends though, another recruit lost to UK and whatever they are going to pay him to go there

I have no info on Isaiah at this time.  I will post if I learn anything.  

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I understand that you have some connections.  I heard some pretty rotten info about Danny Hurley and the Andre Jackson recruitment.  Have you heard anything?  If true, I don’t know if it would be a recruiting violation, but still grimy as hell by Hurley.

Yes, but the info came from someone outside my usual network and he swore me to secrecy on it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Got him!! ?

Yea his recruitment went really quick

There were rumbles he was not ready to commit yet ... This looks like before he said that a few hours agk

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/2019/10/report-4-star-pg-kadary-richmond-commits-to-syracuse-basketball.html%3FoutputType%3Damp&ved=2ahUKEwiJpPKuqJXlAhXKmOAKHfjFCO4QiJQBMAB6BAgIEAQ&usg=AOvVaw1dpU6MYdTHp6PtnuL2j9XY&ampcf=1

Edited by Buffalo716

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Does this hurt the chances of landing Isiah

No idea about Isaiah.

I just heard that the coaching staff had no clue he was making a decision, let alone committing to Cuse.  Completely caught the coaches off guard.  Word is they are still in it, and Richmond still wants to go to Cuse, but there may be some newly unearthed concerns about his eligibility.  I would expect a visit soon.