Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

***** you!  ?

It’s going to be a weird crowd for the game.  We watched the first half of the Oregon/Iowa game last night, and there MIGHT have been 100 Oregon fans in the building.  The freshman center, Bol Bol, is fun to watch.  He can do a lot for a 7’2” kid.

Iowa pretty much manhandled Oregon.  Will be interesting to see how both they and the Cuse come out after similarly disappointing outings.

Pretty simple.  Syracuse missed a lot of well contested shots, and their 3 main scorers tried to go 1 on 1 all game long.  UCONN played great defense and hit a lot of wide open shots.  Boeheim will correct this offense, and getting Frank Howard back at PG will help a lot.  This is a very talented team, and it’s a marathon not a sprint.

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

i can't believe they spelled Buddy Boeheim's name wrong on his uniform.  It was "Boheim":wallbash:

I know!  How does that even happen?  Wonder if he will have the correct jersey for today’s game?

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This team has a long way to go

They need my boy Franklin Howard back

They have no direction. Carey is gonna be a stud but he plays a bit to reckless to be the #1 PG

When Frank comes back and takes the reins Carey will be great as a combo guard off the bench 

24 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He’s unreal talented.  Completely tooled on Chukwu/Sidibe/Dolezaj.

Papa knew what his own game was missing and made sure the youngster was taught

remember when this talent went four years and we had 30 top players with experience in the country to battle it out?

Edited by row_33

Joseph Girard (JGIII) ends his football career with a state championship in the same place he'll begin his collegiate basketball career ... Go Glens Falls!!!

https://poststar.com/sports/high-school/football/high-octane-offense-brings-title-back-to-glens-falls/article_49b6d479-8068-5218-b13d-a56f97239eab.html

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

Joseph Girard (JGIII) ends his football career with a state championship in the same place he'll begin his collegiate basketball career ... Go Glens Falls!!!

https://poststar.com/sports/high-school/football/high-octane-offense-brings-title-back-to-glens-falls/article_49b6d479-8068-5218-b13d-a56f97239eab.html

Ok thank god no injuries and football is over! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hey Cuse fans, I’ll be at the game tonight in Columbus. I listened to Coach Holtmann interviewed yesterday and he sounded terrified of the 40 minutes of zone D haha. Oh well, go bucks hope it’s not a blowout!

where you sitting