Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

Man, Boeheim has really turned things around after that brutal shooting start to his career. He's quickly turning into like the #2 or 3 most important player on the team. Since the amazingly bad first month (2 points per game on 16.5% TS%), Boeheim has scored roughly 7 points a game on 61.2% TS% since, and he's averaging roughly 20 points per 40 minutes with his playing time trending up over 20 minutes a game.

I don't really want a lineup of 5 forwards to be our long-term solution, but given the lack of ball-handling our PGs have and Battle's ability to break his man down off the dribble, I think this 5 forward lineup makes sense for this particular roster; puts a lot of length at the top of the zone while having a lot of quickness on the backline to swarm to the ball.

I still wish, even with Chukwu's awful hands, that we'd throw him the ball every once in awhile; he's constantly left completely wide open right under the basket after he sets his screens. Even he is capable of dunking the ball when nobody is around him. And his defense is still very impactful as long as he stays out of foul trouble.

13 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I just saw that, holy ***** is right!  

I dont know why the guy thought it was a good idea to get out of his car on an interstate

4 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I just saw that, holy ***** is right!  

I dont know why the guy thought it was a good idea to get out of his car on an interstate

Dumb of the guy. I just hope Boeheim didn't have any post victory drinks with staff.

Edit. None detected. 

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Lucked out last game with no Reddish and the injury to Jones. Lucked out this game with no Zion. Hopefully the boys can stay focused. Gotta be tough with all the questions they've been undoubtedly been getting about Boeheim. Go Cuse!