Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

Think they need a win tonight to keep tourney hopes alive. They need this game, WF, Clemson and most likely an upset win over either UNC or UVA. I think that Duke game is going to be tough to watch and really have no hope for that game. Let's go Cuse!

18 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Think they need a win tonight to keep tourney hopes alive. They need this game, WF, Clemson and most likely an upset win over either UNC or UVA. I think that Duke game is going to be tough to watch and really have no hope for that game. Let's go Cuse!

I’m cringing thinking about the next 3 games. Louisville is playing very good basketball right now.  Oofff....gotta pick up some more booze.

• Haha (+1) 1

I am actually going to drink a really good beer now so as to not waste the taste of it during what I think will be a horrendous syracuse showing, gonna save my pedestrian stash for gametime

8 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m cringing thinking about the next 3 games. Louisville is playing very good basketball right now.  Oofff....gotta pick up some more booze.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I'm hopeful for a bounceback game from our big 3. I'm thinking Battle is going to be a man possessed tonight. I'm worried about Buddy's defense more than normal,  so I really hope his shot is going down.

And :censored:, they need to make their :censored: free throws.

17 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yeah wow.  If you told me we’d be seeing the walk-ons in a win tonight, I would have told you you were crazy.  How about Howard?!  He’s a token start at this point.  ***** is about to hit the fan.  Especially the way Buddy is playing.  The Slovak was an animal tonight.  MVP.

I agree buddy was on fire and deserves more Time...

where is Carey? Not 1 minute I saw

I don't understand this team, they can play like this and beat Ohio State on the road, Duke on the road, Louisville at home and win, then follow it up with an absolute stinker. If they get hot in March madness they can really make a decent run to sweet 16, Elite 8 or who knows maybe farther. But this great game, dud game has to stop. String together a couple big wins

• Like (+1) 1

Welcome to our hell as Syracuse Basketball fans!!!

2 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I don't understand this team, they can play like this and beat Ohio State on the road, Duke on the road, Louisville at home and win, then follow it up with an absolute stinker. If they get hot in March madness they can really make a decent run to sweet 16, Elite 8 or who knows maybe farther. But this great game, dud game has to stop. String together a couple big wins

• Like (+1) 1