10-3: McDermott Presser at 11:20 AM ET with Player Interviews Following the 12 Noon Practice - Check the OP for the Relevant Links

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Arghhbb, “ culture trumps strategy”. No, it does not

I'm afraid I can't bear to listen, did he actually say just that?

Where the heck is @BadOlBills, he analogized these guys to Jauron and I thought he was full of it, but he's looking more and more right.

Culture doesn't trump strategy.  You need both.  You also need talent.  Culture and strategy don't suffice in the NFL, in the end talent is needed.

And frankly, the culture here can be questioned when the defense doesn't seem to show up until the 2nd half 2 of the last 3 games and the behavior of the WR is observed.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's really hard not to like Allen....please Josh play better and learn from the disaster in Green Bay.

I really feel badly that this talented kid needed to sit and learn and instead was thrown to the wolves on this years craptastic team.

The OC refuses to run the ball or utilize the Bills best receiver in McCoy. The line coach is a joke and will help ruin this young man with lousy protections. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 10-3: McDermott Presser at 11:20 AM ET with Player Interviews Following the 12 Noon Practice - Check the OP for the Relevant Links