Bills Will Thurman Thomas' #34 - Live Streamed

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills Will Retire Thurman Thomas #34 Jersey on October 29th
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills Will Retire Thurman Thomas' #34 Jersey on October 29th
On 10/3/2018 at 7:30 AM, machine gun kelly said:

Happy for him.  He was fantastic back in the day.

...STILL remember his forlorned face on draft day not going in the 1st due to knee injury......and the Bills scored BIG in the 2nd, and he proved that major chip on his shoulder  a thousand times over......great story and STILL a Buffalonian......nicely done...........

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...STILL remember his forlorned face on draft day not going in the 1st due to knee injury......and the Bills scored BIG in the 2nd, and he proved that major chip on his shoulder  a thousand times over......great story and STILL a Buffalonian......nicely done...........

Good dude... Went to his Christmas party event and he took time to talk to and thank almost everybody that was there.   

4 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Always felt Thomas was underrated. Playing at a time when Barry Sanders and Emmit Smith were will make that happen. Really helped make the versitle back popular. 

...and Barry was Thurmal's BACKUP at Oklahoma State...................

Good for Thurman!

I'm sure that they want to do this on MNF to give Thurman a national stage, but geez, could they have picked a worse opponent for the event? I hate to be a downer, but it's likely that the game will be over by halftime.

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Good for Thurman!

I'm sure that they want to do this on MNF to give Thurman a national stage, but geez, could they have picked a worse opponent for the event? I hate to be a downer, but it's likely that the game will be over by halftime.

Probably want to get Thurman a little face time on a national telecast ( the Bills only one this year) is all. Number retirements don’t happen all that often, so they usually get a mention / interview with the announcing crew.