Richie is badly missed!

PUNT750

20 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Alleged racial slurs. What was the alleged punishment and where is the alleged apology?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/22/report-richie-incognito-wont-be-punished-for-alleged-racial-slurs/

He was unhappy with the contract and fired his agent. You conveniently left that out.

If Rosen had half of the issues RI had, you’d be killing him and talking about how bad of a person he is.  You are a hypocrite and lack consistency.  It’s a bad look and why people don’t take you serious.  

RI was a POS long before this past year.  It’s embarrassing some of you choose to overlook this because we couldn’t find a solid G to replace him.  I hope he dates your daughters. ?

On 10/2/2018 at 9:42 PM, Sky Diver said:

He over delivered for 3 yrs at a bargain price.

I dont get how people miss this.  Taking a chance on him was a great move, hes been the best O lineman we've had since JP and was a great teammate while he was here.  It should also be noted he truly went off the deep end after he stopped playing football.  He was just crazy before that

On 10/2/2018 at 9:46 PM, Augie said:

You can be very tiresome. Teams cut players salaries all the time. He had the option to decline. But he agreed. Done deal, then he freaked, because he’s not stable. The Bills might have won that, as nobody needs unstable people in the room. Who is lining up to sign the guy? 

As for loyalty, I’m 100% loyal to my wife. I am loyal to family as long as they hold up their end. If they don’t hold up their end, they are on their own. Football is a business, and I’m loyal to a point, but never lose sight of the fact that it’s a business. 

Throw out loyal, and insert compassion, and I’m all over it! But don’t confuse the two. 

Haha you're only loyal to your family when its convenient and beneficial to you? I did not realize family was a contract you can negotiate

6 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

I dont get how people miss this.  Taking a chance on him was a great move, hes been the best O lineman we've had since JP and was a great teammate while he was here.  It should also be noted he truly went off the deep end after he stopped playing football.  He was just crazy before that

Haha you're only loyal to your family when its convenient and beneficial to you? I did not realize family was a contract you can negotiate

OMG!!! He was at a “bargain” price because he was a POS and no one else in the nfl wanted him.  Are some people really this dense?  

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

OMG!!! He was at a “bargain” price because he was a POS and no one else in the nfl wanted him.  Are some people really this dense?  

Irrelevant to the point, but 1 player thought he was a POS and he took that vendetta all the way to the insane asylum. Martin was way crazier than Richie.   Seems like every teammate Richie's had has loved him.  Are you so dense you believe anything you read off a headline?

25 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Consider yourself blessed you’ve never had a family member struggle with addiction. Go to any Al Anon meeting and you’ll see many examples of people who can no longer afford to be loyal to the addict in their family - because their own mental and physical health is at risk. You should consider apologizing for your remark. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Consider yourself blessed you’ve never had a family member struggle with addiction. Go to any Al Anon meeting and you’ll see many examples of people who can no longer afford to be loyal to the addict in their family - because their own mental and physical health is at risk. You should consider apologizing for your remark. 

5 DWIs, including one in a boat and thats only 1 member on 1 side.   I dont need to justify my stance to you master, lets not make assumptions with 0 knowledge of what you're talking about.  You should consider apologizing for your ignorance 

(still irrelevant btw)

Edited by BillsMafia13

3 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

5 DWIs, including one in a boat and thats only 1 member on 1 side.   I dont need to justify my stance to you master, lets not make assumptions with 0 knowledge of what you're talking about.  You should consider apologizing for your ignorance 

Well, hopefully you’ll be able to remain loyal to that family member.  It’s not always easy when an addict’s out of control life affects another’s. I hope those DWIs lead to recovery. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Well, hopefully you’ll be able to remain loyal to that family member.  It’s not always easy when an addict’s out of control life affects another’s. I hope those DWIs lead to recovery. 

Factor in the nail side of a hammer and permanent brain damage after, no there is no happy ending.  But well never abandon him no matter how much of an inconvenience .  Dont really need your empathy, just pointing out you're still wrong.

Edited by BillsMafia13

Wood and InCog are sorely missed. I knew this O-line was going to be a disaster once InCog retired. I was hoping InCog and Dawkins would be good players on the left side and Groy would be a competent center. But once InCog retired he opened a big hole on the left side of the line that has collapsed any hope of that unit being capable. 

46 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

To be more accurate with my words, I am always loyal to my family, but I will also turn my back on them if their actions are not something I can support. It can be what you have to do sometimes. I’ve been there, unfortunately. 

23 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Forget it, it’s not worth it. He doesn’t understand the difference between abandoning and enabling. I’m not going to have this battle, it’s just not worth it. We never abandoned anyone. Ever. 

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

To be more accurate with my words, I am always loyal to my family, but I will also turn my back on them if their actions are not something I can support. It can be what you have to do sometimes. I’ve been there, unfortunately. 

Forget it, it’s not worth it. He doesn’t understand the difference between abandoning and enabling. I’m not going to have this battle, it’s just not worth it. We never abandoned anyone. Ever. 

Even though your statement is a blatant contradiction, Id do anything to try and help my family, but I cant/wont imagine what your situation is so I wont try to put myself in those shoes. Btw we never abandoned anybody, that was my point.  This got wayyyyy off topic so my final though: Bills got greedy and tried to take it from Richie who earned what he made.  Bottom line

Edited by BillsMafia13

1 hour ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Irrelevant to the point, but 1 player thought he was a POS and he took that vendetta all the way to the insane asylum. Martin was way crazier than Richie.   Seems like every teammate Richie's had has loved him.  Are you so dense you believe anything you read off a headline?

Critical thinking is becoming a lost skill.

Shady wanted to pay Richie out of his own salary.

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Once again don't let facts influence your rant.

His "firing" of his agent was the beginning of his breakdown.

As your link reports it was looking like he was not going to be punished by the NFL.

Then reports came out that he might.

Buffalo Bills guard Richie Incognito told TheMMQB.com that he apologized Wednesday to Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Yannick Ngakoue after Ngakoue accused Incognito of using racial slurs in their Jan. 7 playoff game.

#NFL spokesman says league's investigation into Richie Incognito playoff-game exchange is "not done" and that the matter "remains under review."

7:59 PM - 22 Jan 2018

The MMQB? That sounds like a reliable source.

Is the NFL still investigating? It shouldn’t take 9 months, should it?

Richie apparently felt that is agent didn’t represent him well, so he fired him. Is that a sign of mental illness to you?

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Just curious, does critical thinking include criticizing a decision when you are not privy to the reasons behind said decision?

Edited by WotAGuy

Just now, WotAGuy said:

Just curious, does critical thinking include criticizing a decision when are not privy to the reasons behind said decison?

He was referring to the fact everyone crucified Richie for his remarks to Martin.  Right or wrong every teammate since wacko Martin loved Rich. The lack of critical thinking is hanging on Martins accusations while ignoring more relevant and numerous statements from other people. 

16 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Richie apparently felt that is agent didn’t represent him well, so he fired him. Is that a sign of mental illness to you?

Some people jut already have their minds made up.  Im guilty too, what can ya do

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Executing career decisions publicly via Twitter is trending toward nutty. And his subsequent behavior sealed the nutty deal.  I did hear him give an interview on Pat McAfee’s show and Richie sounded pretty good considering his behavior.  He didn’t really justify his actions, he admitted they were kind of nuts, but also talked about the difficulties he was having in his personal life at the time, especially losing his Dad. It was a very interesting interview. 

5 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

What decision are you referring to?

Any decision. 

9 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Your refusal to accept facts is truly amazing.

You don't need to reply to this post...................it will be just more of your "dog with a bone" replies.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2755777-yannick-ngakoue-says-richie-incognito-apologized-after-racial-slur-accusations

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/25/richie-incognito-yannick-ngakoue-bills-jaguars-playoff-game-racial-slur-accusation

https://buffalonews.com/2018/01/25/incognito-says-he-and-ngakoue-talked-like-men-about-alleged-racial-slur/

https://www.upi.com/Bills-Incognito-apologized-hugged-it-out-with-Jags-Ngakoue/4351516981094/

If you were anywhere as near of a Buffalo Bills fan as you are an Alabama fan you would know what I said about him "apologizing"

is a fact.  It was discussed on this board in multiple threads.  I could of continued attaching links from every major source in football.

I just googled and linked the top ones.  You could investigate yourself but why do I get the feeling you won't.

The NFL is not investigating because he no longer plays football...........he is retired.

What Shady wanted to do has no bearing on how OBD felt.

I am ashamed for letting your and others "hot takes" since Sundays game get to me.

Usually I let these type of threads go by with a snicker but you broke me and I had to reply.

You are entitled to your "feelings" but you are not entitled to create opinions disguised as facts.

As a footnote to the entire OL problem.  Beane and McDermott hold the responsibility for fielding a weak unit.

Richie Incognito has to own his responsibility for this situation as much as anyone.

6 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

We would be watching a better product if Richie was on the field. Boo boo for us.

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe losing E. Wood was the biggest blow to this OL but I see way more Richie threads than Wood threads.

I know Wood was forced to retire due to injury but let's face it, Richie probably doesn't do as well without Wood here. I'm pretty sure Wood was influential in keeping Richie on track during his time in Buffalo. And, if Wood would've been able to continue playing, I'm sure this front office would've been more interested in keeping him around than Richie, he's more valuable. Just a shame injuries forced him out.

13 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Your refusal to accept facts is truly amazing.

You don't need to reply to this post...................it will be just more of your "dog with a bone" replies.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2755777-yannick-ngakoue-says-richie-incognito-apologized-after-racial-slur-accusations

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/25/richie-incognito-yannick-ngakoue-bills-jaguars-playoff-game-racial-slur-accusation

https://buffalonews.com/2018/01/25/incognito-says-he-and-ngakoue-talked-like-men-about-alleged-racial-slur/

https://www.upi.com/Bills-Incognito-apologized-hugged-it-out-with-Jags-Ngakoue/4351516981094/

If you were anywhere as near of a Buffalo Bills fan as you are an Alabama fan you would know what I said about him "apologizing"

is a fact.  It was discussed on this board in multiple threads.  I could of continued attaching links from every major source in football.

I just googled and linked the top ones.  You could investigate yourself but why do I get the feeling you won't.

The NFL is not investigating because he no longer plays football...........he is retired.

What Shady wanted to do has no bearing on how OBD felt.

I am ashamed for letting your and others "hot takes" since Sundays game get to me.

Usually I let these type of threads go by with a snicker but you broke me and I had to reply.

You are entitled to your "feelings" but you are not entitled to create opinions disguised as facts.

As a footnote to the entire OL problem.  Beane and McDermott hold the responsibility for fielding a weak unit.

Richie Incognito has to own his responsibility for this situation as much as anyone.

I’m sure a lot of nasty things have been said on a football field. Do you think Richie is the first or will be the last?

What happened with the alleged investigation between January and when he retired? What was it, April or May? Can the NFL really be slower than the federal gov’t?

Edited by Sky Diver