TBD parking Titans game Hammer’s Lot was awesome

mead107

3 hours ago, mead107 said:

Ain’t fingers on hand that’d  it. 

Good I pic a different  job than bee en one of them English teacher 

You are bringing some beer to the tailgate Sunday.  

As always I will bring plenty of beer. Will be across the street from Hammer's, in my brother Bill's lot. As this is our annual Newf game, there will be a band before and after game. 

1 hour ago, Steve O said:

As always I will bring plenty of beer. Will be across the street from Hammer's, in my brother Bill's lot. As this is our annual Newf game, there will be a band before and after game. 

My son will have his guitar on hand.  Can he jam with the band?

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Since Mrags only takes up one-half space, I’ll use his remaining half for my rig. Hoping I don’t cast too much shade with the profile of my ride. Oh well. 

You will not be able to park next to me. Apparently you forgot about the divorce settlement. I’m not allowed within 100 yards of my ex, the house, Bessie, or her divorce lawyer because you all feared for your lives. In Bessies case, the wife was afraid I would show up with pictures of the wife cheating on Bessie with Rufus the cat. 

Edited by mrags
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Steve O said:

Come over we will be in row next to street in front of shed. Red truck. 

8 hours ago, Steve O said:

Your Bro Bill & Hammer are neighbors and competitors?  How much does Your Brother Bill charge?  LoL...

If it's less, can Cripple Creek get a quote?

J/K... Somebody can start a "Go Fund My Tailgate Parking Bill" page.  

5 hours ago, mead107 said:

Thanks for the invitation, I'll stop by.

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Your Bro Bill & Hammer are neighbors and competitors?  How much does Your Brother Bill charge?  LoL...

Hammer and Bill are good buddies. Lot is small, house actually used to be owned by Hammer's mother. Renters live there but event parking is an expectation. Most of the people that park there pay up front for the year. Not really competitors, plenty of people to go around.

Edited by Steve O
  • Like (+1) 2

On 10/3/2018 at 3:18 AM, mead107 said:

Trust me, you really don't want Steve to come over. His brother Bill on the other hand is OK and was in the lot this year.

On 10/3/2018 at 5:46 AM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Competition, Competitor? I have none. I help out my neighbors by sending my over flow their way.

• Like (+1) 2

The Mrs. and I can't get there in time from ROC for parking, but our usual tailgate crew is out this week, so we may try to stop by. I've probably only met a handful of you miscreants at most over the years at roadies, never been to Hammer's.  

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

The Mrs. and I can't get there in time from ROC for parking, but our usual tailgate crew is out this week, so we may try to stop by. I've probably only met a handful of you miscreants at most over the years at roadies, never been to Hammer's.  

Leave at 6am. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

You will love it, it's the civilized place to tailgate in Orchard Park. The crew is amazing.

• Like (+1) 1