Someone needs to be fired over Mahomes right now.

Klaista2k

OMG - 4 games vs meh teams and people are ready to call him the GOAT. 

Remember Dak? How’s he look now? 

How about Russell Wilson? Not all that impressive these days is he? 

Mahomes will fall once KC plays better teams. They benefit every year from a weak schedule and weak division, they get into the playoffs and continue to loose in the first round. 

3 minutes ago, billspro said:

Hopefully Allen can get past that issue. He is a smart kid and presnap reads should be the easiest part of QB play if you put in the time.

He’s smart and a pretty good athlete, but there’s not much about him right now that make you think he can ever play NFL QB at a high level. 

I liked Mahomes coming out, he was considered a project, many of the folks here saying 'I told you so' were probably critical of him coming out. Bottom line is we had no GM, keeping Whaley for a year like that was so weird, never seen anything like that before and that's a super fair criticism. I LOVE ALLEN but the talent we've put around him is also an extremely fair criticism.

13 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

its a bummer watching him ball out right now, but I’m more interested in seeing Allen once he has an O-line and a few WRs who can catch a football on his team.

that might never happen.............unless Allen is traded to San Diego Chargers.................

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Yav said:

OMG - 4 games vs meh teams and people are ready to call him the GOAT. 

Remember Dak? How’s he look now? 

How about Russell Wilson? Not all that impressive these days is he? 

Mahomes will fall once KC plays better teams. They benefit every year from a weak schedule and weak division, they get into the playoffs and continue to loose in the first round. 

Hey whatever helps you sleep better at night. LOL

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Klaista2k said:

Hey whatever helps you sleep better at night. LOL

I’m not the one reaching. 

And since you’re so concerned, I sleep great and wake up to sunshine every morning never once considering what the Bills or any other team has or should have done. 

14 minutes ago, billspro said:

It would surprise me if Whaley wanted to draft Mahomes. He only drafted from top tier programs. That was his downfall as an NFL GM.

Huh. Dude played in the Big 12 and set a bunch of records there against teams like Texas, OSU, and OU. Texas Tech struggles sometimes in the big 12, but they are a major football program and not bad overall. 

1 hour ago, Klaista2k said:

Someone needs to be held accountable for this.

If it was McDermott and Beane's decision get their asses the hell out of Buffalo.

They don't deserve to be running the team anymore.

Beane was not our GM at the time of the 2017 draft.

One might want to consider all the ingredients surrounding Mahomes and how we lack them.

hindsight is 20/20

What bothers me is that everyone says "don't trade up, trade down like the Patriots," and when we do, we miss out on a potential franchise QB like Mahomes. He's playing great, and he definitely benefits from what surrounds him.

But dammit, I like Josh Allen. He's got something that, if it can be cultivated, could be just as special.

The real question is, does this staff know what it's doing? 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, DougFlutie7 said:

No patience and future outlook HAHAHAHAHA. Bills fans will be saying this until their in their graves. 

Ok then let's just throw buckets of money at people like Clay because that's a good strategy. Got us to a whole 9-7

Just now, Klaista2k said:

Many Bills fans wanted to draft Mahomes... so hindsight doesn't really apply in this case. 

Who knows what they were doing with Whaley there, Beane would have probably loved Mahomes. I blame Terry for that one, but no excuses for surrounding Allen with this roster, absolutely unacceptable, complete bull ****. Could not have put a worse team around him.

In Pat Mahomes' worst game as #Chiefs starter, he:

-Snaps #Broncos 38-game streak of not allowing 300-yard passer
- Scores first career rush TD
- Commits 0 turnovers
- Orchestrates 4th-quarter comeback on road vs division foe
- Improves to 5-0 as #Chiefs starter (4 wins on road)

4 minutes ago, Wyo_Bills Fan said:

Hindsight makes everyone a genius!

And that’s why hindsight is for fans. HC’ s and especially GMs are paid the huge $$  to have foresight. Thats what’s lost on folks who throw that old chestnut about hindsight around. You need to have some real skill ( and some luck) to be a good GM. If you don’t, you’ll be fired and thrown on the scrap heap. Imagine telling your owner you didn’t draft Mahomes when you had the chance, but “hey hindsight is 20/20”..

• Thank you (+1) 1

After watching the 2018 Buffalo Bills melt against the Packers on Sunday, I was sad, dazed, and confused.

After watching Mahommes tonight, come from behind and win a game for Andy Reid, I'm just MAD !!!!

I am sooo sick and tired of seeing other teams draft guys who are quality players after we draft guys

who are traded for draft picks 2 years later...............WTF ???

so far beanes decisions arent looking too good hopefully for everyones sake josh allens turns out to be a franchise qb if not were back here in 3 years firing the whole scouting dept again as the pegulas hire some new regime

1 hour ago, Klaista2k said:

Seriously how the !@#$ did we not take this guy?

This guy is !@#$ing sensational and might be the best quarterback in the league for YEARS to come.

Not taking him is absolutely inexcusable and someone needs to be fired for this epic mistake. 

His coach is an offensive guru, he has weapons, he sat for a year and learned behind a veteran. If he would have came to blo how do you know he would've looked the same?

• Thank you (+1) 1