Klaista2k

Someone needs to be fired over Mahomes right now.

9 hours ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

Your wrong people did not like my take on why I thought he would be good for the Bills. They say prove to us why he’s going to be good. They would say no good QB has ever came out of that Conference. I kept posting and showing different highlights from his college games and stats and their response was he plays in a college football league that does not play defense. Don’t get on me for defending mahomes and being so stead fast on why the Bills should draft him. At least I showed passion for him and had 1000 percent conviction for him. I stuck my neck out and was not shy about doing it. Just like Jeffsmagic did. So don’t blame me for people having problems with how vocal I was about drafting the kid. Your problem is you did not like the way I went about it. I could give 2 flying Fuks that you did not like my posts or my passion about Mahomes. I put myself out there and laid it on the line for mahomes. If your feelings got hurt over it,  Oh well to bad. I will say what I want about the subject, and oh by the way, me and Jeffsmagic were million percent right about Mahomes. It feels good to be vindicated. So keep on posting about how your hurt feelings are. No one cares. 

Actually, I care about the way you post. Regardless if you are right or wrong, when you are overly obnoxious you drive people away. That ends up cutting your own time short. 

3 hours ago, SDS said:

Actually, I care about the way you post. Regardless if you are right or wrong, when you are overly obnoxious you drive people away. That ends up cutting your own time short. 

Haha.

He is right, and it bothers you.

It's a ***** message board, and it's all about bragging rights. These guys have earned the right by sticking their necks out, and opening themselves up to ridicule.

6 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Haha.

He is right, and it bothers you.

It's a ***** message board, and it's all about bragging rights. These guys have earned the right by sticking their necks out, and opening themselves up to ridicule.

Bye OJ Tom. Was not even nice knowing ya. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Bye OJ Tom. Was not even nice knowing ya. 

Hahaha!

Pick up your participation trophy on the way out...

Edited by OJ Tom

4 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

Hahaha!

Pick up your participation trophy on the way out...

Pretty sure that Gunner was telling you that it would be wise to pay attention to who you choose to sass