Someone needs to be fired over Mahomes right now.

Klaista2k

11 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

The very reason we don't have offensive linemen is BECAUSE we have Josh Allen.

The two are aligned. We can't trade away draft picks to move up in the draft to get a QB when 60% of your starting OL rotation won't be with us, and act like the GM isn't responsible for that outcome.

Josh Allen is injured today. The offensive line sucks. The two are related and the path leads right up to the GM.

Since McDermott is really in charge of personnel and Beane just takes care of the details of getting the players he wants  (or getting rid of the players he doesn't want), McDermott needs to go before Beane.

9 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I honestly believe that part of the reason we passed on Mahomes is because McDermott wanted to draft Peterman later.

At first read, this sounds like a joke but McDermott's stubborn insistence on keeping Peterman on the roster and making him the back up when he is clearly not an NFL caliber player raises serious questions about why McDermott  drafted him at all, much less in the fifth round, when he simply doesn't have an NFL arm.  He's a TC body at best.  Why waste a fifth round pick on a QB prospect whose ceiling is maybe career backup when your team has so many other holes?  McDermott shouldn't be fired for not drafting Mahomes, but he should be fired for drafting Peterman.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Following you around....you are like that friggen cousin that we are TRYING to lose but keeps tagging along.....

Get a new fricken script dude

You jumped into this thread the minute after i posted just to make some smart ass comment... you are following me. Get over it.

Edited by Boca BIlls

Think of all of the assets that we would not have given up if we had simply drafted Mahomes.

Having said that, I really hope Josh succeeds (although I have had my doubts), but McBeane did not make his life easy for multiple reasons.  

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Hey im just sitting here and your stupid comment came across my screen......its like a train wreck you cannot look away

You could always come off your spot and admit he’s right 

You would lose your mind if Josh Allen was doing this to the Pats right now 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Like we didnt hear enough of you in the shout box today.......did you come out of your medical indused coma for a few moments?

If you don't like what the poster has to say, then put him on "ignore".   This isn't a "No criticism of McDermott and Company Zone" no matter how much you and your fellow cheerleaders try to turn it into one. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Peter said:

Think of all of the assets that we would not have given up if we had simply drafted Mahomes.

Having said that, I really hope Josh succeeds (although I have had my doubts), but McBeane did not make his life easy for multiple reasons.  

They destroyed an offense just to make the defense top 10... crazy

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

They destroyed an offense just to make the defense top 10... crazy

this isn't a top 10 defense lol. 

we have played two bad offenses in a row. We got owned by the Packers and Chargers and will get exposed when we play another good offense. 

Edited by LFC24
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IronyAbounds said:

What you have described is the real reason McBeane need to be excoriated.  Mahomes sat out a year and it obviously did him a world of good. KC also had a year to improve its offense in other ways so when Mahomes did start he had a stronger supporting cast. The Bills did neither. They have created a situation were Allen is clearly not even close to ready but is starting, and the offense is incredibly shaky in almost every other aspect. Organizational ineptitude couldn't be better illustrated.

More baboons brought in to draft more bafoons....