Someone needs to be fired over Mahomes right now.

Klaista2k

2 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Neither is ours. And Derek Carr has thrown 110 TD’s to 52 INTs in his career.

At totally different stages of their careers

You do realize that QBs mature at different rates right.....and to expect greatness from a raw rookie is a little overboard right?

He should not even be playing this first year......

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

If you cannot tell that Carr has not fallen off his fast start I dont know what to tell you.....if Josh Allen end up being Carr good in his career ppl like you will be losing their damn minds and falling over themselves to criticize him (even more then you doing after 5 friggen games)

Your takes are so lame

Carr HAS definitely fallen....I thought his rookie year, he was going to be a really good QB for a long time.. (wich as a Chiefs fan, I was pissed about) ...so this is a fair point from John...I don't think Mahomes will have this problem....but it's plausible.  Also...Carr just has not been the same at all since his major injury....and this stat below pretty much shows how far he has fallen off.

#Raiders Derek Carr - red zone QBR by year (source: ESPN)

2014 - 96.9

2015 - 51.1

2016 - 41.7

2017 - 29.7

2018 - 14.8

10 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wow! First Allen is a rookie on a team devoid of any real talent on O outside of your RB.  While Mahommes has Elite talent at WR/TE and RB.  The Bills O line is scarier than any horror movie while Mahommes has a top 7 line.   Third, Allen is a true rookie never having the chance to learn under a good QB, while Mahommes sat for a year under a decent QB..

i understand not liking yiur QB but to be so unfair I. Your judgement IMO is wrong.. your comparing Apples and Oranges here.

No I'm not comparing anything Mahomes is far and away the better QB. I never liked Allen I believe he has all the physical tools but that's about it. I want him to succeed i really do but I believe he will never get the mental part of the Gm to be elite. I'm still seeing Allen make the same mistakes he had at Wyoming.  He has tendency to leave a clean pocket way to early.  Doesn't seem to have a plan to attack the D on a play to play basis. Very inaccurate at times.  Plays with no anticipation or timing.  I'm sorry these are major red flags . Its my opinion but I believe Allen will never be an elite Franchise QB. Maybe he can be a Flacco type but that's his ceiling. 

Edited by BillsFan1988

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Really?

Because raider fans def dont feel that way....they feel that they got a guy who had a ton of promise in that first year and then backslid badly.....right now the guy is an interception machine and cant put hi team on his back and win

Not saying that is gonna be Mahommes because I honestly dont know......but lets not act like Carr is playing well right now

Believe me Derek Carr is absolutely dead last in the Raiders long list of problems. 

He comes after the owner, the castrated GM, the nutjob coach, every other player, Oakland itself, Las Vegas, Gruden's visor and a sweaty old jock Khalil Mack left behind be accident. 

Carr is playing pretty good ball this season. He struggled some last year for sure, but so far this year he is literally the only thing worth holding onto if you are a Raider. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

If you cannot tell that Carr has not fallen off his fast start I dont know what to tell you.....if Josh Allen end up being Carr good in his career ppl like you will be losing their damn minds and falling over themselves to criticize him (even more then you doing after 5 friggen games)

Your takes are so lame

Josh Allen probably won’t end up being as good as Derek Carr.

18 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

What a deranged comment. It's week 5 lol.

I was looking at their schedule.. not a lot of winnable games for them.. their schedule is very hard. (Panthers, Jags, Saints,Rams,Texans) only the Texans is a gimme win I think the other 4 are losses.. but I was wrong.. that division is awful and they will win it at 9-7..

13 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

LOL.  Tough take on a night like tonight.

He was facing the GIANTS! That division is god awful!  

8 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

No I'm not comparing anything Mahomes is far and away the better QB. I never liked Allen I believe he has all the physical tools but that's about it. I want him to succeed i really do but I believe he will never get the mental part of the Gm to be elite. I'm still seeing Allen make the same mistakes he had at Wyoming.  He has tendency to leave a clean pocket way to early.  Doesn't seem to have a plan to attack the D on a play to play basis. Very inaccurate at times.  Plays with no anticipation or timing.  I'm sorry these are major red flags . Its my opinion but I believe Allen will never be an elite Franchise QB. Maybe he can be a Flacco type but that's his ceiling. 

If he is Flacco then he would give the  city of Buffalo something it never has had a SB Win..

4 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Josh Allen probably won’t end up being as good as Derek Carr.

Since you have your crystal ball out could you give us the winning Powerball numbers while you're at it?

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

He doesnt know anything.....just playing the percentages

Well all I know is it takes a helluva lotta moving parts to make a Superbowl winning football team and the Bills better darn well get their acts together if they are ever gonna do it. 

An Andy Reid coached Mahommes is PROBABLY gonna be better than a McDermott coached Josh Allen. 

An Andy Reid coached Josh Allen would PROBABLY be better than a McDermott coached Mahommes. 

It takes a lot of organizational excellence to make a world champion football team, and comparing Josh Allen to Mahommes right now is a fools errand. 

1 minute ago, Talkin Proud said:

Well all I know is it takes a helluva lotta moving parts to make a Superbowl winning football team and the Bills better darn well get their acts together if they are ever gonna do it. 

An Andy Reid coached Mahommes is PROBABLY gonna be better than a McDermott coached Josh Allen. 

An Andy Reid coached Josh Allen would PROBABLY be better than a McDermott coached Mahommes. 

It takes a lot of organizational excellence to make a world champion football team, and comparing Josh Allen to Mahommes right now is a fools errand. 

I think most of the rational ppl understand that Mahommes and Allen are at different stages of their careers.....

Some ppl are just not happy unless they are bitching about something

• Like (+1) 1

You honestly think Mahomes would be the same player if we drafted him? LOL.

Andy Reid is an absolute GENIUS at the QB position. He knows how to mentor them and cater to their strengths. I still think McNabb was one of the most overrated QBs ever but Reid was able to succeed with him. Reid was able to succeed with any QB he coached. McNabb, Kevin Kolb, Vick, Jeff Garcia, Alex Smith, Patrick Mahomes. Even Mark Sanchez looked decent under Reid. He had his highest QB ratings of his entire career under Reid. Lets not even talk about Kolb and how Reid made Kolb a RICH man. Move on children...

• Like (+1) 2

Ya we've all heard has no talent around him.  He has had time In the pocket numerous times.  Indecisive, throws it in the dirt or away.  If they do catch it the make a superstar catch because its so off target.  Its been said.  Two people have improve completion percentage more than two percent.  Farce and Ryan.  It just is seldom fixed.

3 hours ago, Talkin Proud said:

People that say this don't realize Mahomes has been better then Allen since college. I didn't know Reid coached him in college to.  I thought his coach was  Kingsbury but maybe I'm wrong. So what's the argument for that.  Oh let me guess Allen never had weapons.

2 hours ago, Wagz said:

Ya we've all heard has no talent around him.  He has had time In the pocket numerous times.  Indecisive, throws it in the dirt or away.  If they do catch it the make a superstar catch because its so off target.  Its been said.  Two people have improve completion percentage more than two percent.  Farce and Ryan.  It just is seldom fixed.

Except for the times where he throws it to the recievers ?   

Need a link of the KB drop vs the Vikings ? 

14 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

People that say this don't realize Mahomes has been better then Allen since college. I didn't know Reid coached him in college to.  I thought his coach was  Kingsbury but maybe I'm wrong. So what's the argument for that.  Oh let me guess Allen never had weapons.

Mahommes has a YEAR to get up to NFL Game speed and he had a damn good QB showing him the ropes.

Allen was NOT suppose to start and he to was to learn the first year and get his jagged edges smoothed during practice.. the Bills sadly had no competent QB in front of him so he is learning the hard way..

would you call a QB WITH STATS LIKE SAY:

3-13 record

3,700 yards

26 TD 

28 INT

57% completion rate

would stats like that be a rookie year bust?