Someone needs to be fired over Mahomes right now.

Klaista2k

On 10/1/2018 at 11:05 PM, Klaista2k said:

Seriously how the !@#$ did we not take this guy?

This guy is !@#$ing sensational and might be the best quarterback in the league for YEARS to come.

Not taking him is absolutely inexcusable and someone needs to be fired for this epic mistake. 

Ya remember how Jimmy G started out 7-0 before teams figured him out? Give Mahommes a bit more time before labeling him the best in the NFL. (Mind you the talent around him is disgustingly good!)

38 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wow!! He looks damn good but someone sit this guy down before he hurts himself.. 

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ya remember how Jimmy G started out 7-0 before teams figured him out? Give Mahommes a bit more time before labeling him the best in the NFL. (Mind you the talent around him is disgustingly good!)

Wow!! He looks damn good but someone sit this guy down before he hurts himself.. 

Someone is scared for SNF. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Someone is scared for SNF. :lol:

Nah!! I know it’s going be a shoot out and the score be like 48-48 with 38 seconds left and Brady getting the ball lol. 

I just think crowning Mahommes after 5 games is silly. I mean if memory serves me right the Chiefs did the same thing last year then came crashing back to earth.. 

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Nah!! I know it’s going be a shoot out and the score be like 48-48 with 38 seconds left and Brady getting the ball lol. 

I just think crowning Mahommes after 5 games is silly. I mean if memory serves me right the Chiefs did the same thing last year then came crashing back to earth.. 

We need to see more from Mahomes to crown him the next AR.

These comparisons between Josh Allen and Pat Mahomes is ridiculous right now. Best served for future conversations.

For Mahomes, it is going to get tougher for him, so we will see how he handles it.

On 10/8/2018 at 8:15 AM, Yav said:

Oh, whatever will I do. I disagree with someone and they have called me a name on the internet.

Go root for the Chefs and the Seaguls if you like them oh so much. 

Mahomes threw 2 ints and the KC D played very well (shocking since they are not a very good D) as for the Seaguls I really couldn't care any less. 

Allen is doing just fine with nothing at WR and what might be the worst OL in the league after Arizona.

Mahomes has played in 5 games and for a team that seems to always have a soft schedule and an easy division, they get off to a fast start and then the weather changes and they play better teams and the start loosing, they limp into the playoffs and loose in the first round. But hey, why not crown a 5 game starter the second coming. 

You seem like the type that's gonna stick with this through thick and thin.

If Mahomes wins a Superbowl, you'll be saying, "Doug Williams won ONE Superbowl!" "Let's see what he does now that teams are keying on him!" 

Just let it go.

On 10/1/2018 at 11:11 PM, Klaista2k said:

Someone needs to be held accountable for this.

If it was McDermott and Beane's decision get their asses the hell out of Buffalo.

They don't deserve to be running the team anymore.

Since Beane was not even in Buffalo you are just doing factless ranting demonstrating that you can speak with your head up your ass but continue.....

On 10/8/2018 at 10:32 AM, John from Riverside said:

It does absolutely no good to tell ppl like this about the fact that Mahommes got to sit a year and walked into the perfect situation where Allen got thrown into the fire in probably the worst possible sitatuion.

it does not fit their agenda therefore they will not agree with it.

Well that, I guess... but... we could’ve let mahomes sit last year

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/8/2018 at 8:57 AM, 17 Josh Allen said:

Hate to tell you this but the Bills F’ed up big time trading with the chiefs and not taking Mahomes. 

Now will the people who said he was no better then a 4 th round draft pick and is the 2nd coming of Ryan Leaf apologize. I Love how people talk crap about Mahomes for 2 years. Now the chickens have come home to roost and your no where to be found. You owe me Billsareback and Jeffsmagic a huge apology.  

No, you owe me and @Blokestradamus a huge apology for being a Johnny-come-lately copycat on Mahomes, and never once in 3 years acknowledging that you were late to the party on him 

It's really easy to piggyback on the hard work and hours upon hours of grinding through game video that someone else does and then try to pass their opinion off as your own.

But since I'm sure that you'll once again breeze right on past this fact, I'll just take it as a compliment that at least you knew who's opinion to copy.

?

5 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

The Jimmy G who was barely winning games, and threw 7TD and 5 pics in those 5 games?  That guy?  LOL.  I don't suspect many of you have had many chances to watch Mahomes play..the guy from twitter isn't wrong about what he says about Mahomes game.  He is accurate from anywhere on the field moving left or right...AND, he is just isn't phased by pressure.  He never stops looking downfield.  You may find my thoughts on this to be biased...and thats fair....but go watch some film/games/etc.....I'm not trying to portray him as something that you can't see when you look for yourself.

5 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yeah, remember when Wentz looked awesome in the beginning of his second year........and then they won the Super Bowl?

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah wasn't he great in the Playoffs and Super Bowl.

11-2 as a starter.  Secured homefield advantage.  Came in second in total TD passes only playing 13 games.  Highest TD% in the league.  Highest QBR in the league.

But you're right. Maybe he still might suck.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

11-2 as a starter.  Secured homefield advantage.  Came in second in total TD passes only playing 13 games.  Highest TD% in the league.  Highest QBR in the league.

But you're right. Maybe he still might suck.

? Yes that's what I was saying. I wasn't just mocking you for using the fact that the Eagles won the Super Bowl after Wentz started off playing well in his second season when he literally wasn't there at the end. Seriously a better example would be that Wentz played well early on and got them to the Playoffs then at least it would of been something he did.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

? Yes that's what I was saying. I wasn't just mocking you for using the fact that the Eagles won the Super Bowl after Wentz started off playing well in his second season when he literally wasn't there at the end. Seriously a better example would be that Wentz played well early on and got them to the Playoffs then at least it would of been something he did.

But they did win the Super Bowl. And Wentz played 13 of their games at an MVP level to get them there.

Edited by BringBackOrton

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

But they did win the Super Bowl. And Wentz played 13 of their games at an MVP level to get them there.

Yes that's what he did unfortunately he got hurt so he can't really get credit for leading them through the Playoffs and winning the Super Bowl. He did put them in a position to do though.