Someone needs to be fired over Mahomes right now.

Klaista2k

I know right Mahomes would have torn up the league last year in Dennison's offense right?   Wait...I don't think that would have happened.     Mahomes is doing well because he's in the right situation and has Andy Reid.    Give Josh Allen a year on the bench and a year and a half of Andy Reid coaching and I'd like to see him out there.    

Reid has made a lot of QBs look great who were average at best over the years.    Mahomes just happens to have all the physical and mental tools in addition to phenomenal QB coaching.   We didn't have that, we still do not.   So to say Mahomes would be doing here what he's doing now is laughable because it would not be happening. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I wanted to give Tyrod more time? You're definitely mistaking me with the wrong person. 

We all want him to succeed but stop lying to yourself 

Actually, I believe I am taking a pretty objective approach. He is a rookie struggling on a bad offensive team. I have no idea whether he will eventually be a franchise caliber QB or not. I am willing to wait to pass judgement - as opposed to you, who have clearly declared him a bust already.

And if you think Darnold and Rosen have looked any better than Allen, you need to go back and look at their play again. They are all struggling.

Stop looking at their play through the lens of proving yourself right. Or, you can just keep looking for ways to pat yourself on the back for being so much smarter than everyone else that you can predict just how good or bad a player will be in the future.

this thread is hilarious.    people are so quick to jump on the bandwagon.    Mahomes is doing great,  for now.   Defenses will eventually figure him out.  they always do.

was a rookie QB a few seasons ago that everybody was up in arms about missing on him in the draft.   people fell all over themselves to get in line on the "fire everybody at OBD" train.  his name?  Dak Prescott.     people rarely learn from history it appears.  If,  and its a big if,  Mahomes continues to play this way for the rest of the season,  and next season,  and strings together 3 good seasons in a row,  then u can start the  "I told u so"  threads.

Same crap happened last year with Deshaun Watson.   ffs.

30 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

this thread is hilarious.    people are so quick to jump on the bandwagon.    Mahomes is doing great,  for now.   Defenses will eventually figure him out.  they always do.

was a rookie QB a few seasons ago that everybody was up in arms about missing on him in the draft.   people fell all over themselves to get in line on the "fire everybody at OBD" train.  his name?  Dak Prescott.     people rarely learn from history it appears.  If,  and its a big if,  Mahomes continues to play this way for the rest of the season,  and next season,  and strings together 3 good seasons in a row,  then u can start the  "I told u so"  threads.

Same crap happened last year with Deshaun Watson.   ffs.

???!!!

Watson has passed for 1000 yards more than Josh Allen this year.

Good thing that there will eventually be tape on Mahomes, but there will never be tape on Allen because he’s a vampire and can’t appear on film.

12 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

3 td’s for Wilson today.    

It’s time for you to give up on the qb takes.  

Mahomes and Wilson are awesome, you’re a tryhard. 

Oh, whatever will I do. I disagree with someone and they have called me a name on the internet.

Go root for the Chefs and the Seaguls if you like them oh so much. 

Mahomes threw 2 ints and the KC D played very well (shocking since they are not a very good D) as for the Seaguls I really couldn't care any less. 

Allen is doing just fine with nothing at WR and what might be the worst OL in the league after Arizona.

Mahomes has played in 5 games and for a team that seems to always have a soft schedule and an easy division, they get off to a fast start and then the weather changes and they play better teams and the start loosing, they limp into the playoffs and loose in the first round. But hey, why not crown a 5 game starter the second coming. 

6 minutes ago, Yav said:

Oh, whatever will I do. I disagree with someone and they have called me a name on the internet.

Go root for the Chefs and the Seaguls if you like them oh so much. 

Mahomes threw 2 ints and the KC D played very well (shocking since they are not a very good D) as for the Seaguls I really couldn't care any less. 

Allen is doing just fine with nothing at WR and what might be the worst OL in the league after Arizona.

Mahomes has played in 5 games and for a team that seems to always have a soft schedule and an easy division, they get off to a fast start and then the weather changes and they play better teams and the start loosing, they limp into the playoffs and loose in the first round. But hey, why not crown a 5 game starter the second coming. 

Mahomes throws two INT's = bad.

Allen throws 2 TD's and 5 INT"s all year = doing just fine.

I love this place.  KC would probably trade us Mahomes and 2 firsts for Allen, amiright?

7 hours ago, Zerovotlz said:

Yav....It was Mahomes worst game of the season...and if you are going to quote box scores, that's fine...the box score is what it says it is....but by the time the Chiefs had gotten out to a 23-0 lead, Mahomes had been great....making plays to extend drives...LONG drives.  Kelce dropped a TD and it didn't matter.  Mahomes was never going to make it through the season with no INTS....he was playing in poor weather, the first iNT...(both ints came after the game was well in hand)  was one where the ball slipped out of his hand has he was throwing....the other one was finaly, a poor decision.  ......He played a very good overall game, especially when the outcome hadn't been decided, and completely rendered the No.1 Defense impotent.  Just stop man.....Mahomes is good.  you were wrong.  retreat and live to fight another battle on a differnt hill.  You lost this one.

Not sure how a person could win or loose on their opinion. 

I'm not a Mahomes fan and I'm not going to call him great after 5 games playing for team that has a history of fast starts only to fizzle out mid season. 

Again, a persons opinion is their opinion not something that can be defeated simply because a person on the internet chooses to disagree with you and be more active on a fan forum.

On 10/1/2018 at 8:13 PM, B Fan in LA said:

Mahommes is the real deal, and they whiffed on him.

There is a very real possibility that JA is Losman 2.

Our front office pretends like they are genius's, but they are a bunch of very average d*cks.

He can't complete passes" just like in college...

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Mahomes throws two INT's = bad.

Allen throws 2 TD's and 5 INT"s all year = doing just fine.

I love this place.  KC would probably trade us Mahomes and 2 firsts for Allen, amiright?

Read much into something? 

Allen didn't have the luxury of sitting for a season and learning, he's been dumped into the fire. I never said Allen was great, I said he's doing just fine as in he is getting better, is he going to take a game over right now? No but he's learning and he's showing that he has that ability. 

Some of you on here try so hard to argue and win when there is no battle to be won.

2 hours ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

Hate to tell you this but the Bills F’ed up big time trading with the chiefs and not taking Mahomes. 

Now will the people who said he was no better then a 4 th round draft pick and is the 2nd coming of Ryan Leaf apologize. I Love how people talk crap about Mahomes for 2 years. Now the chickens have come home to roost and your no where to be found. You owe me Billsareback and Jeffsmagic a huge apology.  

Very happy with Tre White and the 1st that turned into Josh Allen

Dont owe you or Jeffsmagic anything

1 minute ago, Yav said:

Read much into something? 

Allen didn't have the luxury of sitting for a season and learning, he's been dumped into the fire. I never said Allen was great, I said he's doing just fine as in he is getting better, is he going to take a game over right now? No but he's learning and he's showing that he has that ability. 

Some of you on here try so hard to argue and win when there is no battle to be won.

It does absolutely no good to tell ppl like this about the fact that Mahommes got to sit a year and walked into the perfect situation where Allen got thrown into the fire in probably the worst possible sitatuion.

it does not fit their agenda therefore they will not agree with it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

Enh...no, the McDermott as jauron thread is pretty **** too.

There was at least the tiniest bit of logic behind that one, as people could draw decent parallels between the two when McD first arrived.

The premise for this thread willfully ignores so much logic and reason, and so many facts, it's actually mind-bottling*.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

It does absolutely no good to tell ppl like this about the fact that Mahommes got to sit a year and walked into the perfect situation where Allen got thrown into the fire in probably the worst possible sitatuion.

That doesn’t mean it’s okay to act like Mahomes is gonna suck “next week when they get tape I swear!” and then turn around and say Allen is doing good. 

Newsflash, Allen is struggling and there’s ZERO film on him in this offense. 

13 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

John from Riverside and Yav vs Mahomes is gonna be hilarious all year long.   

I dont have a dog in the fight I hope Mahommes does well......Kansas City deserves some good to happen to them....

Its the idiots that have to bag on their own QB because they are impatient and having one of the best corners in the league in year 2 and a promising young QB but that is not good enough for them.

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Honestly, I don't think it fits into either sides agenda. We can't really judge Allen because he has been handed ****. And Mahomes was handed keys to a Benz after sitting behind a starter.

I could make a mismanagement argument but I've done that enough. The Mahomes vs Allen argument is just bad on both ends. He has an offensive minded coach on a roster loaded with talent. Allen has been throw to the wolves behind an awful line, no wr's, and a coach who appears to not give two ***** about that side of the ball.

Sorry that was my own personal bias creeping in at the end.

• Like (+1) 2