Someone needs to be fired over Mahomes right now.

Klaista2k

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Im not trolling him....he is obviously a hit.

I am saying we need to worry about our own back yard and now what someone else got for Christmas

Our backyard looks better with Taron Johnson and Terrell Edmunds as young playmakers.  

If they can get Allen a Strong OL, I think good things would happen. 

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Our backyard looks better with Taron Johnson and Terrell Edmunds as young playmakers.  

If they can get Allen a Strong OL, I think good things would happen. 

Agreed

Kansas City has been toiling right along with us....they deserve for something good to happen to them.

I personally like the toys I got under my tree.

You know.....this reminded me of something completely unrelated the other day.

When I was stationed in cape code my neighbor was a breeder of championship show dogs (German Shepards) and Sadie Reno had won a lot of competitions (the female)

I wanted to get my then 3 year old son a dog for Christmas......and Sadie had just had a litter of pups....the problem is I was a Airman Basic and broke as $($* and these pups were going for 600 dollars a piece.

I gave the owner 100 bucks.....a bunch of video games I was done playing....and mowed his lawn for 6 months in trade....and for that I could have a puppy that came out classified as a "blue" which means it did not have the black and tan showdog lines but looked more like a wolf......nobody else that was paying the high price wanted him and I happily took him.

That dog ended up growing the most healthy, lived the longest, and actually ended up saving my sons life from a coyote when my then dumbass wife left him along in the plaground on a child swing next to the forest treeline.   Absolutely the best dog I ever owned and while he had the potential to be a monster of a dog (you can tell by the paws as a puppy) nobody wanted him........

Owners would bring their dogs back routinely as they got older....I would bring my dog over so everyone could see how they are doing.....and my dog used to bully the **** out of those other dogs.....he didnt look like much to start but was the envy of the litter at the end.

I dont know why I thought of this when I think of the start of Josh Allen's career....but I did

On 10/2/2018 at 7:56 PM, oldmanfan said:

I've asked once and will ask again:  show us posts from the predraft period in 2017.  Show us where you claimed Mahomes would be so good.  Or stop the nonsense.

Was that before the server upgrade? I don't think old posts were migrated from before then.

On 10/3/2018 at 3:40 PM, Ol Dirty B said:

Thanks, if I wanted to listen to whatever crap McDermott would say I'd just replay any of his comments to the media after the Baltimore loss.

Lol at you. I can't believe people are going to fall for these excuses again.

As an example of your ridiculousness I'll point out that Darby never even played a game in this scheme, yet if anyone criticizes the offense they throw out it has only been 4 games. 

And when I want to hear nonsense, I'll seek out your posts, they're an endless source.

Your last paragraph is logically the same as saying "I'll point out that oranges are fruit, yet trains are not." Both true, but having absolutely nothing to do with each other.

15 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

And when I want to hear nonsense, I'll seek out your posts, they're an endless source.

Your last paragraph is logically the same as saying "I'll point out that oranges are fruit, yet trains are not." Both true, but having absolutely nothing to do with each other.

You're wacked if you think Darby couldn't have played here. The cap hell ****, and then you're saying it's too early to judge the offense. 

You can believe that **** if you want. I don't buy it. So far, you're not right. They're 1-3, on their way to an awful year. The record will speak for itself. If I'm wrong in 2 years, I'll own it.

I'm pretty confident I won't be wrong and you'll be the one not owning any of that.

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:23 AM, 17 Josh Allen said:

Wrong me Billsareback and Jeffsmagic did we called our shots and said he was hall of fame material and once in a generation QB and would lead the chiefs to multiple superbowls. We both started threads about this during the draft process and we were  ridiculed and ran off the boards. Jeff quit over it. I Love josh allen but mahomes is better. So please just stop there were a few of us on these boards that warned you all and all you did was ridiculed us and made fun of us. Step up and take your medicine Nay sayers. What will you say this week when he goes into Jacksonville and destroys them. What he does can not be  taught 

He is a once and a life time talent. The chiefs said that right after drafting him. 

you will get over it/yourself lol

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/4/2018 at 3:19 AM, Teddy KGB said:

Ummm he’s carrying a team on his own in real time ??‍♂️??‍♂️?

I see that, 2 ints and a D that did the job, but yea he carried them. 

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Thought this was the game that was going to trip him up.  Not his best game but given the opponent, very impressive.  

I really hope Allen turns into something because PM lols like the next great one.

Bills blew the pick.

Allen will never be as good as good as PM.

3 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Bills blew the pick.

Allen will never be as good as good as PM.

The current FO wasn't really in a position to make that pick I believe. Also it's too early to say that it's a long ass road to the HOF.

Edited by Warcodered

On 10/2/2018 at 4:11 AM, Klaista2k said:

Someone needs to be held accountable for this.

If it was McDermott and Beane's decision get their asses the hell out of Buffalo.

They don't deserve to be running the team anymore.

How could it have been Beane's decision?

5 hours ago, Yav said:

I see that, 2 ints and a D that did the job, but yea he carried them. 

Yav....It was Mahomes worst game of the season...and if you are going to quote box scores, that's fine...the box score is what it says it is....but by the time the Chiefs had gotten out to a 23-0 lead, Mahomes had been great....making plays to extend drives...LONG drives.  Kelce dropped a TD and it didn't matter.  Mahomes was never going to make it through the season with no INTS....he was playing in poor weather, the first iNT...(both ints came after the game was well in hand)  was one where the ball slipped out of his hand has he was throwing....the other one was finaly, a poor decision.  ......He played a very good overall game, especially when the outcome hadn't been decided, and completely rendered the No.1 Defense impotent.  Just stop man.....Mahomes is good.  you were wrong.  retreat and live to fight another battle on a differnt hill.  You lost this one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

They are NOT drafting a QB in the 1st round with Beane and McDermott running the show.  

Unfortunately you’re correct.

Allen is getting a Year 2 and possibly Year 3 and it will cost them their jobs. Just insane to think they scouted him at Wyoming struggling in the Mountain West and figured they’d morgate their careers on him. Just asinine to me.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Allen is getting a Year 2 and possibly Year 3 and it will cost them their jobs. Just insane to think they scouted him at Wyoming struggling in the Mountain West and figured they’d morgate their careers on him. Just asinine to me.

He's looked no worse than Darnold and Rosen. Imagine that, rookie QBs struggling. He may or may not turn out to be a franchise QB, nobody knows at this point. However, the rush to anoint young QBs as future Hall of Famers or busts, after a few games, seems to be reaching a ridiculous level.

8 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Thought this was the game that was going to trip him up.  Not his best game but given the opponent, very impressive.  

I really hope Allen turns into something because PM lols like the next great one.

Ummm they were up 20-0 and he passed for 300 yards.    ??‍♂️??‍♂️

8 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Said by the guy who wanted to give Tyrod more time ??? 

Thats Rich !        

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Ummm they were up 20-0 and he passed for 300 yards.    ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Said by the guy who wanted to give Tyrod more time ??? 

Thats Rich !        

I wanted to give Tyrod more time? You're definitely mistaking me with the wrong person. 

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

He's looked no worse than Darnold and Rosen. Imagine that, rookie QBs struggling. He may or may not turn out to be a franchise QB, nobody knows at this point. However, the rush to anoint young QBs as future Hall of Famers or busts, after a few games, seems to be reaching a ridiculous level.

We all want him to succeed but stop lying to yourself 

Edited by FeelingOnYouboty

Hate to tell you this but the Bills F’ed up big time trading with the chiefs and not taking Mahomes. 

Now will the people who said he was no better then a 4 th round draft pick and is the 2nd coming of Ryan Leaf apologize. I Love how people talk crap about Mahomes for 2 years. Now the chickens have come home to roost and your no where to be found. You owe me Billsareback and Jeffsmagic a huge apology.  

Edited by 17 Josh Allen