Someone needs to be fired over Mahomes right now.

Klaista2k

14 hours ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

Many of us said and we started threads about Mahomes. I stated that he should go number 1 over all. I stated I would trade the Bills entire draft to move up to number 1 to draft him. This is a fact, I was posting as billsareback and I started the thread during that draft season. Me and Jeffsmagic were ridiculed and attacked. Jeffsmagic quit the forum over it. We both stated mahomes would win super bowls and make the chiefs the dominate team in the AFC for the next 10 years. Shame on you or anyone else saying no one saw this. We called our shot we said he was generational and the next Farve before he was drafted. Any one else who says anything different is lying. 

Ahh.  billsareback and jeffsmagic...

nuff said 

11 minutes ago, Bring it said:

So far Mahomes looks good. So did RG3! In fact they seem like similar players to me! The jury is still out!!

How are they similar players?  Mahomes has almost as many td passes in 4 games as RG3 did in the season.  Also, Mahomes doesn’t run a ton and that was a huge part of RG’s game.  What is similar about them?

2 hours ago, ricojes said:

I agree. 

The Bears traded a lot to move up to 2 and take Trubisky, fire that front office.

49'ers pre-JG trade took a DE, Fired!

Jag's are bitching about BB, and took a dime a dozen RB...Gone!

Jets took a safety over PM!  See ya!

Chargers don't have many years left with Rivers...buh bye!

The Bears fired coach and got an offensive one.  

On 10/1/2018 at 8:10 PM, sven233 said:

That said, if Mahomes was playing here in our offense, he wouldn't be doing what he is doing.  He has the best weapons in the NFL around him with one of the best offensive minds of all time.  We have the worst set of skilled position talent, on top of a brutal o-line, perhaps in the history of the NFL.

Agreed, Andy Reid knows how to make it happen. They could have Josh Allen and we could have Mahomes and I believe we’d be having this same conversation if the QB’s were switched.

Edited by SJDK
Removed word

2 hours ago, ricojes said:

I agree. 

The Bears traded a lot to move up to 2 and take Trubisky, fire that front office.

49'ers pre-JG trade took a DE, Fired!

Jag's are bitching about BB, and took a dime a dozen RB...Gone!

Jets took a safety over PM!  See ya!

Chargers don't have many years left with Rivers...buh bye!

The narrative only applies to the bills...other teams are allowed to make those mistakes....dont you know that?

33 minutes ago, Bring it said:

So far Mahomes looks good. So did RG3! In fact they seem like similar players to me! The jury is still out!!

That's the 3rd name. So far, Mahomes looks like RG3, Dak, and Kaepernick!

This is not an accident.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/1/2018 at 8:05 PM, Klaista2k said:

Seriously how the !@#$ did we not take this guy?

This guy is !@#$ing sensational and might be the best quarterback in the league for YEARS to come.

Not taking him is absolutely inexcusable and someone needs to be fired for this epic mistake. 

He has a million weapons, a sturdy offensive line and an offensive-minded coach. Also, should the other 9 teams that passed on him fire people too? If anyone knew how good he was, they would've grabbed him. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Andy Reid is an amazing head coach with a great offensive mind...

Unlike our 1950's offenses, you see shifts, motions, bizarre formations... Reid not only schemes guys open and coaches guys up, he starts with premier talents at the skill positions and OL.

Still, let's see one of these exciting young teams actually stop NE from ruining Super Bowl Sunday for once. I want to relax and enjoy the game stress and Patriot free.

17 hours ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

Many of us said and we started threads about Mahomes. I stated that he should go number 1 over all. I stated I would trade the Bills entire draft to move up to number 1 to draft him. This is a fact, I was posting as billsareback and I started the thread during that draft season. Me and Jeffsmagic were ridiculed and attacked. Jeffsmagic quit the forum over it. We both stated mahomes would win super bowls and make the chiefs the dominate team in the AFC for the next 10 years. Shame on you or anyone else saying no one saw this. We called our shot we said he was generational and the next Farve before he was drafted. Any one else who says anything different is lying. 

You vacillate between “I told you so” and “I’ve been wronged, DAMNIT, and I DEMAND apology!”  This incessant need for validation in an anonymous fan forum pitiful. 

we have neither a great offensive mind at OC/HC nor great offensive players at the skill positions

The Chiefs have all all-time offensive minded HC/OC, a great offensive coaching staff, AND amazing depth at the skill positions and OL

Look at Trubisky last year vs this year. The Bears hired an Andy Reid coaching tree guy and loaded up on offense. Suddenly Trubisky looks a lot better than he did last year with an awful coach and zero weapons.

The Bills need to get serious and find some position coach working for McVay, Reid, or someone like that, pay him big time $$ to run this offense, and sign/draft 3-4 GOOD WR prospects.

3 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

He has a million weapons, a sturdy offensive line and an offensive-minded coach. Also, should the other 9 teams that passed on him fire people too? If anyone knew how good he was, they would've grabbed him. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Dude are you trolling or just stupid? 

I don't even know how to respond to crap like this. 

Edited by Klaista2k

I think all the Billspolar posters need to be fired by their internet devices and placed into an early 80's themed diversion house with no modern technology. 

Edited by H2o
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

That's the 3rd name. So far, Mahomes looks like RG3, Dak, and Kaepernick!

This is not an accident.

But remember, they're not doing anything wrong, we're the real wrong ones for daring to point it out!

.....I have to laugh at the “wait until they get film on him” takes.  

Watson was throwing a lot of Ints last year and a lot of 50/50 passes.  The tape showed that he isn’t as effective from the pocket.  

Dak never was especially accurate without a strong play action game.

what are teams going to actually see on film watching Mahomes? That in the pocket he will go through reads quickly, get the ball out quickly?  That he looks off safeties and no looks a pass the other way?  Or that you send pressure he just runs left or right and still throws strikes 25 yards down field?

He has more completions with his off hand (1) than he has interceptions (0)

Mahomes is different.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/1/2018 at 11:05 PM, Klaista2k said:

Seriously how the !@#$ did we not take this guy?

This guy is !@#$ing sensational and might be the best quarterback in the league for YEARS to come.

Not taking him is absolutely inexcusable and someone needs to be fired for this epic mistake. 

Perhaps you could simply quote your post at the time clamoring for us to take Mahomes?