Someone needs to be fired over Mahomes right now.

Klaista2k

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We also dont have KC's offensive supporting cast.....and of course Mahommes got to sit a year and was not ready when he came into the league....

but hey.......

I don't care about the supporting cast. 

He's still light years better than Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Seriously how the !@#$ did we not take this guy?

This guy is !@#$ing sensational and might be the best quarterback in the league for YEARS to come.

Not taking him is absolutely inexcusable and someone needs to be fired for this epic mistake. 

Are you sure you wouldn’t have wanted Brady instead? Why wait? You were so far behind the curve on this one!    ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zonabb said:

McD is not Andy Reid. Kid is good but Reid and the weapons are huges reason for is success, as well as the patience to sit him for a year. Most wanted to play Allen right away and that was and is a mistake. I think Allen's collapse (eventual) and Mahomes success (eventual) will cost this regime. QBs cost management their jobs. 

I think Allen is gonna be fine...this experience will be good for him....just gotta get him some actual NFL help.....

Mahommes fell into a great situation...happy fo rhim.....but the fact is Mahommes behind this line with these receivers starting in his first year would be the exact same thing we have with Josh Allen now

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Klaista2k said:

Who was in charge of the draft then? 

McDermott? 

If it was McDermott it tells you he doesn't know **** about evaluating QB's.

Maybe that’s why he didn’t take one and waited til he had a gm he can trust?

Just now, Klaista2k said:

you sound like a typical troll that just supports whatever the team does.

I would call you a troll but that would mean you actually put thought into your posts before actually posting them.....

Go get me a friggen juicebox.....and when your ready to look at the situation logically then come back and converse with the adults

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

How many times are we going to do this? 

Right now. I'd say every week for the next 10 years.  AEBF syndrome (Another Epic Bills Failure).   Most of us liked Mahomes, Watson and Trubisky and prayed we'd land one of them. We made a mistake. I think the Bills like Trubisky and weren't willing to take a chance after he went so early. The regime was fresh and wasn't ready to take their shot. It was too risky for them to take a shot at Mahomes and they wanted to do their homework, So we waited a year. If Allen becomes as good as Pat then we'll calm down and trust the process.  Right now there is not a lot to trust.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Maybe that’s why he didn’t take one and waited til he had a gm he can trust?

If Pegula had any football smarts he would've made the decision to take Mahomes.

He's going to drive this team into the ground just like he did the Sabres.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

you sound like a typical troll that just supports whatever the team does.

John From Riverside makes a good point.  No way is Mahomes doing this with the garbage WR and OL corps we have.  Nobody on this team can catch or block, those are 2 pretty important factors to a QB's success.

Edited by Amaru523
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Amaru523 said:

John From Riverside makes a good point.  No way is Mahomes doing this with the garbage WR and OL corps we have.  Nobody on this team can catch or block, those are 2 pretty important things to a QB's success.

They lost their star wide receiver tonight and that didn't slow him down at all.

The Pegula's are such ****ty owners.

Trump was right about them. 

• Haha (+1) 1