Fire Andy Reid RIGHT NOW

JGMcD2

I can't believe this guy is still allowed to have a job. He may be 56-27 since coming to KC during the 2013 season, but he is only 1-4 in the playoffs. 

Not to mention his handpicked QB, Patrick Mahomes, is only 13-26 for 142 Yards on Monday Night Football. His defense is one of the worst in all of football, and doesn't look any better tonight against journeyman Case Keenum.

I can't believe he is still a head coach, he's the worst in all football! Not to mention he fooled that Pegula Family into hiring Sean McDermott, the second worst coach in all of football!

All of these "intelligent" people who make millions of dollars a year have no clue what they are doing. I suggest they start listening to me and everyone on this message board because we really know football.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I can't believe this guy is still allowed to have a job. He may be 56-27 since coming to KC during the 2013 season, but he is only 1-4 in the playoffs. 

Not to mention his handpicked QB, Patrick Mahomes, is only 13-26 for 142 Yards on Monday Night Football. His defense is one of the worst in all of football, and doesn't look any better tonight against journeyman Case Keenum.

I can't believe he is still a head coach, he's the worst in all football! Not to mention he fooled that Pegula Family into hiring Sean McDermott, the second worst coach in all of football!

All of these "intelligent" people who make millions of dollars a year have no clue what they are doing. I suggest they start listening to me and everyone on this message board because we really know football.

I'll follow wherever you lead.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I’m so lost. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? If it’s an attempt at humor, it wasn’t done very well. 

I think he wants no one to ever have an opinion again who isn't employed by an NFL team? Not sure though

12 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Just...stop.  You had me at hello.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

“Sir, this is a Wendy’s...”

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 4